What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Like I said, it's under the same category as Chopper drawing blood from Queen but later saying he hasn't hurt Queen. The character statements matter more here and any hypothetical regeneration you wanna give King doesn't jive with the fight itself. It was about bypassing King's toughness not regeneration or anything.
I don't see how it falls under the same category. This isn't about hurting King. Shishi Sonson could draw blood and still be considered not good enough to hurt King similar to Chopper but that's not what happened. The attack completely failed to break the defense while a weaker attack did.

I don't care about giving King healing—I am saying he retconned it meaning I am admitting he dropped the idea. It won't be a bigger boost than a defense superior to Kaido's anyways. I am trying to explain what actually happened while you're trying to rationalize an obvious mistake on Oda's part. Oda retconned his plans for King—He probably didn't want to give KIng a superior defense to Kaido and changed his mind later on.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ok now you’re making stuff up. We know their characteristics. We do not know the root of them. What’s the root of their individual Justice styles?
Lmfao what? Their justices are the driving force of their characters, Aokiji's lazy justice and his compassion going hand in hand when allowing Nico Robin to escape and honoring a deal with a pirate like Luffy. Kizaru's unclear justice as he plays around with the supernova and I don't think I need to touch Akainu. Fujitora's character was given plenty of exposition in Dressrosa so that doesn't even need to be addressed.

Kid and Law: awakening and basic haki
Luffy: awakening + adv COC + adv COA + Future sight
:luuh: thats Loda he is dumb he gave them similar bounties because Kaido + BM worth almost 9B
World government interest of what cp agent reported. Not what happened there .

Basically

Luffy kid law are the only ones who fought against yonkous during the raid . That means cp agent reported like that . And they beat the two yonkous . Big Mom did not fight against any opponent till worst generation. But kaido fought akayaza , yamato and luffy . What cp agent reported is that . So not suprise

Nah, Kidd's not an interesting character IDK why you'd wanna give him a fight over Sanji. Especially when Oda underpeforms when drawing Kidd actually fight, he's the most boring fighter on the Alliance side.
sanji -zoro- yamato*

boring? well that's a personal preference
I like kidd's awakening . less of a brawler and adds some dimension to his ability
a bit like fujitroa's.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't see how it falls under the same category. This isn't about hurting King. Shishi Sonson could draw blood and still be considered not good enough to hurt King similar to Chopper but that's not what happened. The attack completely failed to break the defense while a weaker attack did.

I don't care about giving King healing—I am saying he retconned it meaning I am admitting he dropped the idea. It won't be a bigger boost than a defense superior to Kaido's anyways. I am trying to explain what actually happened while you're trying to rationalize an obvious mistake on Oda's part. Oda retconned his plans for King—He probably didn't want to give KIng a superior defense to Kaido and changed his mind later on.
Nah, I think this retcon business of yours is just rationalizing something in Oda's work when he's demonstrated in this arc that drawing blood doesn't always equate to damaging them. Especially in relation to King per Zoro's own words. Don't buy it in a heart beat considering flame off / speed mode was set up way earlier in the arc

After seeing Ryokugyu's design, I'm sure that he's not particularly a good guy type of a character (like for example Fuji is), but more like in the GRAY area. Not as bad as Akainu but not as good as Fuji either, now that means that the possibility of a fight between Luffy and Ryokugyu raises, which means that Ryokugyu might be the guy that the move editor was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.