Not open for further replies.
Just hipotetical:
Luffy vs Teach
Kidd vs Shanks
Law vs Kuzan
Zoro vs Shiryu
Killer vs Beckman
...?
Don't want to get my hopes up about it, but I'm really interested in the prospect of Kid vs Shanks. It aligns with Oda's statement about Kid being really important, plus Oda has been building this Kid/Shanks subplot since dressrosa. In dressrosa, Kid says he's building an alliance to take down shanks, in Wano, we learn that a red hair pirate took his arm.

If Kid were to ally with teach, then Kid fighting shanks would make more sense from a logistical point, than Teach vs shanks. Magnetism counters swordsmanship, but Teach cannot negate Shanks's ability(because he has no DF ability).
In fact, I think teach's fighting style in general would get fucked by swordsmanship, especially since his haki isn't advanced.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah, I think this retcon business of yours is just rationalizing something in Oda's work when he's demonstrated in this arc that drawing blood doesn't always equate to damaging them. Especially in relation to King per Zoro's own words. Don't buy it in a heart beat considering flame off / speed mode was set up way earlier in the arc
You're still not seeing the point. I am not talking about just damaging. I am talking about how a weaker attack damaged him at the beginning of the fight while a much stronger attack failed to damage him later on.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
sanji -zoro- yamato*

boring? well that's a personal preference
I like kidd's awakening . less of a brawler and adds some dimension to his ability
a bit like fujitroa's.
It's boring because you know any time Kidd does something, it's gonna be ineffective. He's also got one of the most broken fruits and uses it in the most straight forward and generic way. Total snoozefest.

nah marco is a bit different . marco was part of a previous generation
all depends on if they show up as allies in the final war.
But Oda literally brought Big Mom into this arc so Kidd and Law could fight her. Hes that dead-set on them not fighting any actual BPs. Third Party will fight Third Party.

Same will happen with the Marines. Either they're not even in the arc or they fight Third Party. Honestly tho Oda probably getting tired of Law. Dude aint an MC....and he constantly in every arc.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're still not seeing the point. I am not talking about just damaging. I am talking about how a weaker attack damaged him at the beginning of the fight while a much stronger attack failed to damage him later on.
And I'm saying it didn't damage him at all, in the same way Chopper didn't damage Queen and how Zoro admits he didn't damage King.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And I'm saying it didn't damage him at all, in the same way Chopper didn't damage Queen and how Zoro admits he didn't damage King.
What was the blood coming out of him? Color water? See, I understand that drawing blood doesn't mean much against Zoans but there is no logic in a stronger attack failing to do something a weaker attack could unless something changed b/w the two instances.

But Oda literally brought Big Mom into this arc so Kidd and Law could fight her. Hes that dead-set on them not fighting any actual BPs. Third Party will fight Third Party.

Same will happen with the Marines. Either they're not even in the arc or they fight Third Party. Honestly tho Oda probably getting tired of Law. Dude aint an MC....and he constantly in every arc.
I didnt say it will happen
am just saying I would personally prefer if those guys fought the admirals eos as well.

Nah, I think this retcon business of yours is just rationalizing something in Oda's work when he's demonstrated in this arc that drawing blood doesn't always equate to damaging them. Especially in relation to King per Zoro's own words. Don't buy it in a heart beat considering flame off / speed mode was set up way earlier in the arc
just shut up and cope already! :tchpepe::tchpepe::tchpepe:

Status
Not open for further replies.