What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is ryokugyu is going to try and get on momo and wanos good side so that they ally with the world government or dont ise their strength against them

Whatever the answer i think hes gonna leave in a cool/badass way by helping bring green and fresh water to wano. Specifically udon and all the other fucked towns

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Lol @ Kid "barely has a character"

Who claims he wouldnt have a character?

While he doesn’t have a focus often in One Piece, he got characterizations from time to time.

First like you already shown, he is extremely close to his vice, Killer. They are more like brothers, stick together since their child hood. He and his crew care a lot about each other, not like most other pirate crews.

Another example for that is, when Killer has his laughter, the whole crew decided to laugh with him, so it is not embarrassing for him. Means, they care about his feeling and they want him to have to confidence he is used too. They are, like the strawhats, a bunch of friends, not just a random crew.

Another important part, Kid has more willpower than most of the characters in the story. Maybe even more than Luffy. While strawhats, and most importantly Luffy, got gifted everything around them, they got legendary trainers, legendary weapons, legendary wood for their ship, legendary luck (f.e. with Kuma, Dragon, Garp…), they get assistance from literally every person around them, Kid never got anything of that. But he still made it to the exact same point and took down an Yonko (yes, together with Law). So against all the odds, which all went pro Luffy; he made it this far. Even tho he lost an arm against another yonko, he got imprisoned by Kaido, he got backstabbed by his alliance, his best friend /brother in mind got tortured and so on, he still has his head up, fight for his goals, never lost his will and made it to the same point as Luffy, which had all luck, odds and plotarmor on his side. Which is incredible impressive!

Nah, Kidd's not an interesting character IDK why you'd wanna give him a fight over Sanji. Especially when Oda underpeforms when drawing Kidd actually fight, he's the most boring fighter on the Alliance side.
Sanji and zoro are interesting? Lol your favourite character is king who just got offpaneled. Sanji's fights are horrible. His fight against queen was worst one piece fight of em all

?

like hax in op is nerfed
did you expect him to move like peak magneto
:milaugh:
I don't know what people want him to do. They criticize him for hitting people with metal, but that's literally what his DF does.

One thing tho, I am disappointed we didn't get to see him coat his body in metal to boost his speed. Like his own equivalent of gear 2nd. Tho to be fair, I guess that isn't really his style, he's more focused on pure power than speed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What was the blood coming out of him? Color water? See, I understand that drawing blood doesn't mean much against Zoans but there is no logic in a stronger attack failing to do something a weaker attack could unless something changed b/w the two instances.
You'd have to ask Oda himself, when he has scenes of characters bleeding and later writes that said characters weren't hurt.

Who claims he wouldnt have a character?

While he doesn’t have a focus often in One Piece, he got characterizations from time to time.

First like you already shown, he is extremely close to his vice, Killer. They are more like brothers, stick together since their child hood. He and his crew care a lot about each other, not like most other pirate crews.

Another example for that is, when Killer has his laughter, the whole crew decided to laugh with him, so it is not embarrassing for him. Means, they care about his feeling and they want him to have to confidence he is used too. They are, like the strawhats, a bunch of friends, not just a random crew.

Another important part, Kid has more willpower than most of the characters in the story. Maybe even more than Luffy. While strawhats, and most importantly Luffy, got gifted everything around them, they got legendary trainers, legendary weapons, legendary wood for their ship, legendary luck (f.e. with Kuma, Dragon, Garp…), they get assistance from literally every person around them, Kid never got anything of that. But he still made it to the exact same point and took down an Yonko (yes, together with Law). So against all the odds, which all went pro Luffy; he made it this far. Even tho he lost an arm against another yonko, he got imprisoned by Kaido, he got backstabbed by his alliance, his best friend /brother in mind got tortured and so on, he still has his head up, fight for his goals, never lost his will and made it to the same point as Luffy, which had all luck, odds and plotarmor on his side. Which is incredible impressive!
i tagged you twice!
change my id to HAJI OF THE RAIN!

:pepecafe::pepecafe::pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.