What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao what? Their justices are the driving force of their characters, Aokiji's lazy justice and his compassion going hand in hand when allowing Nico Robin to escape and honoring a deal with a pirate like Luffy. Kizaru's unclear justice as he plays around with the supernova and I don't think I need to touch Akainu. Fujitora's character was given plenty of exposition in Dressrosa so that doesn't even need to be addressed.
So what MADE them that way? Since you know their characters and all.

Sanji and Ryou fight....Ryou ends up dominating him and then sucks the nutrients out of his body. Sanji brings out a nutricious snack made from his 99 recipes and eats it. It revitalises his entire body....Sanji comes back even stronger

Ryou: "What....how did you...."

Sanji: "It's a chefs job to give the right amount of nutrients to the body"

Ryou: "A...Chef..."
:choppawhat:

What happens to Kizaru in this scenario?
I think kizaru will either fight luffy or teach

Luffy maybe cause the animal theme tho admittedly kinda corny lol
Monkey vs monkey = luffy and kizaru, bull vs bull = kid vs ryokugyu, and tiger vs tiger = law vs fujitora (tho laws animal is a snow leopard its a big cat tho)

Or Blackbeard which i think is more likely personally
Bb gets to beat an admiral, light vs dark, and luffy vs akainu

Wait a minute if GB has really a black blade which is infused with the highest lvl of haki, it's normal he defeated easily King since Zoro did the same thing to King with adv.coc

And we already know black blade is completely another lvl from anything at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.