What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yh exactly. We only know one recipe so far....we need to see even more. We would even potentially get a flashback to his training.
Lol EOS we would still have flashback from time skip training….. it’s nonsense
Like if they kept hidden some abilities they never used before

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
incorrect
shattered her ribs
her arm was fine till she got hit by kidd
Nah.

It's a shockwave attack that penetrated her arm, if it can crack ribs it's breaking her wrist too. Especially considering Law's sword didn't even puncture her chest but face/arm. If anything Kidd did the ribs considering he hit Linlin's torso, her arm didn't look like it connected to the bull.

Yup, solely due to portrayal and not feats. I'll respect Oda's presentation that much.
Post automatically merged:

Lmfao you're the one who brought it up and is rambling on like a retard about it. The sooner I get you to stop talking shit the better.
To troll you . And guess what I succeeded. You ran your ass to bring some bullshit proof to a random internet stranger. How pathetic

Two things:

1. If BB, how could BB still be there? It's a give at this point that the Admirals' fight happens after Laugh Tale, not before.

And BB is not surviving Laugh Tale.

2. If Luffy, does this mean you think Luffy will vs both Akainu and Kizaru?
Kizaru can get sent to bb before the rest go down. With kizaru being the first admiral to get defeated

If luffy fights kizaru he can leave akainu to sabo or someone. Tho luffy and akainu definitely need to at least clash

Status
Not open for further replies.