What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda doesn’t want Sanji in this light, Admirals are now the end game, A defining moment in history and I’m confident as hell They’d fight the future leaders of the next age of pirates. That is the SUPERNOVAS. Oda has already made it clear. Luffy Law alliance is here to stay forever. Right now Law is no less than a commander for Luffy. Kidd will go down the same path as he has no crew
I can see this happening with a chance no more than 10%, but it would be insulting for straw hats if this turns out to be true.

I don't think the new shogun would have left an enemy army roaming free in his land. :goyea:
It is clearly Udon, we can see Babanuki, we can see jail cells behind King...
It is common sense that they are imprisoned, like in every other arc when the enemy force was beaten.
I know it may come as a surprise to those with an agenda but common sense beats it all.
I have to disagree here. This is Udon, of course we see jail cells, but King is outside with everyone and he's bandaged (Q too). Udon also has an open ceiling, hardly a jail for Beast Pirates. As for Momo, all I can say is Loda has butchered many character this arc :luuh:

law & kid ain't fighting no admirals, y'all take them for main characters or what. Even Sanji is more important than them and will get better fights.
They are no less than Main characters bro, Don’t forget they are the supernovas who will lead the future generations. What role do you think they are going to play apart from helping luffy ? It was even made clear in the opening.

LAW IS DEFINITELY STICKING AROUND TILL THE END. Which means Y’all should see him in a light similar to that of a YC1 for Luffy

gb is stronger than bm who was struggling with marco
and kid won't be with law with his broken fruit i am talking 1v1 kid vs gb, kid gets stomped
I was arguing them together but even individually at this point neither should get neg diffed by an admiral

You think Big Mom counts as a serious Top Tier. She literally left herself wide open and abandoned them mid fight....instead of finishing them off.

They lost that fight and won with plot.
Serious top tier as in a top tier fighting seriously and yes big mom can get serious when she needs to
Again, you can't use one person to justify another. Big Mom is never getting rid of Queen and King as quickly as GB even if they're injured. Can't you see they can't even use their powers against him? He sucked the life out of them in one hit. Big Mom can't do any of that. Let's stop acting like everyone is an admiral all of a sudden.
???
No one is saying kid and law are yonko or admiral level
Just that they arent getting easily stomped by any of them

A series big mom is fucking them up easily lol. She had queen shitting himself as soon as she became fully conscious as big mom. Then had onigashima shaking in her 2 day clash with kaido

So yes big mom is stomping them

Man you are full trolling, king is literally covered in blood and cant move+a plant pierced his chest, how can you say that he hasnt took damage, he is finished like the rest of the fodders in the background.
Show me where he is being drained and turning into a prune, dont be mad cause King can withstand an attack that turned Queen into an even more joke, King has more durability than Kaidou its only natural that attack wont work on him :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.