Page 11
Beasts pirates: …..ah….
Babanuki: ugh..
Beasts Pirates: King-san!!
King: ugh..
Beasts Pirates: Queen-san!!
Queen: oahhhhhh!!!
I was staying round on purpose…..
Ryokugyu: I told you don’t do it didn’t I?! Someone in my position can’t afford to be taken down by mere commanders!!
The navy doesn’t have any spare manpower for “clean up” right now you know….and just as I thought, you guys are…!!
Queen: ugu!!
Ryokugyu: aahhh
So Greenbull was even warning them beforehand, yet he still kicked their asses effortlessly.

I was the one who let Orochi took over this country…
To whom do I have the right…to tell them that “I’m still alive”?!

think when he says oden is already dead he is talking about the situation long after his escape.
I was barely alive when I escaped from this room……but Oden is already dead and the country changed
I have thought about committing seppuku right then and there…

Dunno really sounds like to me that by the time he escaped everything already went to shit

Bro shit is going down, Greenbull will get massive hype soon.
And expect Big mom to comeback, as in twitter many reader talked about, they got teased this chapter.
Ryo from one side, Big mom and her crew from another, the parts is about to get crushed.
I doubt that Ryo is going to lose, more like he will show the power of the Forest God.
Sounds cool, but after seeing Aokiji or rather Garp alone's attempt to stop the Straw Hats after Enies Lobby and Fujitora's fight with Luffy and attempt to stop him at Dressrosa I wouldn't raise my expectations too high.

Bro shit is going down, Greenbull will get massive hype soon.
And expect Big mom to comeback, as in twitter many reader talked about, they got teased this chapter.
Ryo from one side, Big mom and her crew from another, the parts is about to get crushed.
I doubt that Ryo is going to lose, more like he will show the power of the Forest God.
I don't think big mom is coming back. She is dead. Her children probably met the government ships down below fought against them, and left seeing neither big mom and perespero return thinking the situation is going to go south.

I haven't said CoC makes it black, I said it most likely plays a role, whether in terms of coating or in terms of potential of the wielder, since a CoC user is generally of higher power level and thus masters his blade. As Tengu said, some blades cannot be wielded by the weak, and CoC users are generally stronger.
Welp let’s hope it isn’t a black blade because it if is, you gotta accept admirals can be coc user

Time to make wild and uncensored theories.

What if Green Bull looks so young, because his fruit allows him to not-age/de-age by sucking up other people's nutrients? Like, Cell, but he needs to do it to keep himself looking young?

This ties into my theory that Green Bull is actually Shimotsuki Ushimaru. He hasn't eaten for years, as a pledge to Yamato/Wano, and wants to come back to save the country. IMO, Green Bull might actually think Luffy is evil, and earnestly wants to liberate Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.