What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King and Queen are roaming freely in Udon, they're in bandages
They have Ancient Zoans
With their healing factor, and with them getting nursed back to health, they indeed have recovered
Sanji did the same so I don't want to hear any bullshit excuses (and Luffy/Zoro took more damage so they don't count)
Notice how Greenbull is barely bruised
He offscreened a 100% heath-King and Queen with low difficulty, and then proceeds to such their nutritients with his ability
And he's equal to Fujitora BTW
Respect Admirals (although I know some are still desperately coping)

Last edited:
I'm really worried about Greenbull's future actions, Chadbull seems to have a highly insidious devil's fruit, capable to defeat multiple enemies, because of its unique abilities.

Who will be "the kid" that is going to be arrested/executed? Didn't have much tension through all the Wano saga and now I'm shitting myself :josad:
What? This is Luffy Piece, of course it is going to be Luffy.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@AdmiralKinyagi
@MarineHQ62

I actually hate to say it .... but

1- King is not at all dry
2- Green Bull failed at piercing King, his plant was bent down

so FOR NOW ... saying Green Bull neg diff King is not fair
he is just trapped
Another thing that I noticed, King is in a completely different area, the fodder crying out for King and Queen is on the other side of the gate in the background, while Queen is being fodderized King is on his bed recovering. :kobeha:

I'm really worried about Greenbull's future actions, Chadbull seems to have a highly insidious devil's fruit, capable to defeat multiple enemies, because of its unique abilities.

Who will be "the kid" that is going to be arrested/executed? Didn't have much tension through all the Wano saga and now I'm shitting myself :josad:
Worried about what lol Luffy alone should be able to deal with him, that plus Kid, Law, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato? He dead within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.