What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your point is invalid since Zoro stated that regardless king was trying to block and dodge him and no longer felt comfortable taking Zoro's hits. Infact king was already in fire form when Zoro cut him with advanced coc hells purgatory. So he was already at max defense when he got cut down
Did u read my post?
I said that even if king didn’t he still would take significantly less damage in that form..
And no king was not in his flame form on his final attack lol.

By the way
I know that people complained about Wano for all sorts of things

but my biggest issue which is NOT being discussed at all yet or focused on and which is why I put freaking Fishman island and hody jones arc better written is freaking how Oda handled the Korozomi family ending!

Like how the fuck is Oda gonna escape and not resolve the hatred that was growing in Orochi because people of Wano chased after Orochi as a kid, and they were responsible for him to grow into a monster!?

Same shit happened to Kanjuro building hate…

and Oda NEVER went back or made Momo at end of arc make a speech about it, or never even made an effort to bring it up at the end by creating another Korozomi character and gets treated well this time! It’s absolute bad plot.. the worst fail in this arc imo

and why I put Fishman island as better written cause of the scenes of Hody jones admitting that human did nothing in his past and he was result of accumulated hate between Fishmen and human…etc and it felt really deep, and finally with Luffy and Jinbe blood scene…

I know I got laughed at in other thread saying FI is better story written than Wano, but it’s true lol
That's why I like FI arc

I'm going to assume King and Queen weren't sea stone cuffed. It doesn't make sense how fodder like babanuki could cuff them, especially when King and Queen's strongest abilities, their lunarian body and science, aren't even DF dependent.

also, sea stone wasn't mentioned at all and the scene was clearly trying to hype up Ryokugyu at the expense of king and queen.
Its just excuses. Wth is Sea Stone gonna do when Queen and King can destory the fodders without DFs. They highly likely beat Babanuki's ass and took over Udon.

Lmao Green Bull attacking already defeated and seastone chained King and Queen is already the best feat for AdmiraLs. That's how weak they are.
Kaido oneshots YC level and above people left and right.
Oden
Luffy.
Denjiro
Mr. Go
Sulongs Inu and Neko
Asura Doji

All while lifting an Island bigger than Larineford
You guys keep saying sea stone. Where are the panels?

Ok let me break it down. Coby capturing boa would be the postimeskip version of him standing before Luffy to fight him trying to stop him from saving ace pretimeeskip. It's something forces cobys hand to do something that puts him and Luffy at odds that isn't to severe while at the same time still having respect for each other.

Coby is marine and has to do his duty. However he is the type to want to rehabilitate people if possible and probably looks at capturing boa as a way to do his marine duties and to assist her in some way.
LOL. Od there is not admiral on that ship marines will get destroyed. Now you're giving great example how will go Coby's attempt of capturing Boa go, same as him stopping Luffy.

Rooftop Scabbards have been the key for powerscaling all this time and people don't realize it yet holy shit.

Kaido would defeat the Calamities + Tobiroppo and you can MAYBE say that he would be pushed to Drunk Hybrid in contrast to the Scabbards.

The only characters that can do a similar feat are Admiral level and above.

Status
Not open for further replies.