What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did u read my post?
I said that even if king didn’t he still would take significantly less damage in that form..
And no king was not in his flame form on his final attack lol.

King can only use fire in his fire form. Everytime he didn't have it on he used pure speed attacks. His last attack was flaming dragon emperor so no he had it on.

Also no. He would take severally less damage if the damage output exceeds what he can handle hence why Zoro made the statement "you no longer feel confident taking my attacks)

Hmm, not sure that only Zunisha can open the border. "Open the border" was also always what Oden kept repeating, and iirc Oden wasn't shown met or interacted with Zunisha.
So if Oden could open the border too then Zunisha isn't required.

Do you also think Kaido knows Pluton is hidden in Wano (thus he kept trying to occupy Wano) but didn't have it in his hands yet? What was Kaido's intention again by moving Onigashima to Wano main island?

P.s.
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule said Pluton might have been hidden in Mountain Fuji. Probably that is true. We kept hearing Mt. Fuji yet Oda never focused on the mountain yet. It is as if Oda teased the mountain is special, but even until Kaido's defeat he still saves the mountain secret. Maybe Kaido has searched all over Wano from land to village to ruin to below the sea but never thought that it is actually hidden inside the mountain. (Although it is weird too because why dragon creature like Kaido avoids the mountain?)
Oden was with Roger when he went to Zou. I believe it was stated that both of them were able to hear Zunesha's voice, iirc.

And I'm not really sure how it would work otherwise to be honest, cause like I said, the Gorosei implies that once Wano's borders are open, the Country can easily be invaded, and as it stands right now, the only thing that makes it impossible to enter into Wano, is the natural Weather defenses. So there has to be some kind of drastic shift to the overall landscape of Wano in order for the Weather defenses to be taken away. Zunesha seems like the best candidate in my opinion to pull something like that off.

I did have another theory awhile back though that pertains to the notion that Wano sits on Top of a Giant Elephant, like many have speculated. With that I speculated that Zou used to be apart of Wano, and Zunesha is just one of the Elephants that holds up each of the individual Islands of Wano. And it won't be until Zunesha/ZOu returns to where it was originally located that the Turtle will wake up. That is the area where Onigashima was once located, and where it looks like there is a missing piece of land on the Wano map.

Did they have sea stone cuffs?
No. @Tejas is talking out of his ass in this topic. I get it he wants to piss of the wankers but he has no evidence with the translation heavily debunking all the headcanons we've heard till now.

- Ryokugyu sneaking them
- Them being handcuffed ( panels show no cuffs)
- Them being imprisoned

Literally not a single prove for any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.