What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 admirals beat any Yonko extreme diff. (Which also checks out with Kaido's intro)

Which is why Law and Kidd are at that level after Awakening despite people trying to deny it so fucking hard lol.

Imagine thinking the admirals would be weak compared to the MC knowing damn well they’re left off for the final part of the story

couldn’t be me
:kayneshrug:
They are never weak. It is just hopefully Luffy figjts as an equal instead of an underdog. You can draw good fight even without making one person underdog.

:josad:MIHAWK fans be like "wait until we see Mihawk be serious"

:milaugh: GB, BM, Kaido,...didn't need to be all out serious to easily handle high tiers/YCs
You still don't get it.

It's not that we are waiting for Mihawk to get serious. Instead, it's we are waiting for Mihawk to give a F. Even if it's a small one.

Big Mom used soul power, had a even clash with Marco and ran away. Kaido use ACoC against early Wano Luffy. GB used large amount of plant DF power and CoA haki against YC.

Mihawk, doesn't look at or focus on Vista during their battle. Tell Vista to postpone because the War is too much of a distraction for Vista.
:zosmug:

King can only use fire in his fire form. Everytime he didn't have it on he used pure speed attacks. His last attack was flaming dragon emperor so no he had it on.

Also no. He would take severally less damage if the damage output exceeds what he can handle hence why Zoro made the statement "you no longer feel confident taking my attacks)
Stop using headcannon
The flames need to be on his BACK
They were not for his final attack..hence why he was defeated by zoro.

Yes he would take significantly less damage..I’m glad u agree
Soo..what was the point of him going into his speed form at all? Especially if zoro can easily keep up with it?
Is king an idiot?

What if Kaido or Big Mom interrupts Greenbull next chapter? He is afterall close to the area where they fell.

I don't believe Oda has the courage to have Greenbull fight the current Alliance, if this was any other manga I would have been hyped for final panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.