What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I don't fully agree with what the other guy's saying, the bounties don't really change what actually happened in the fight.
I mean yeah, I don't think the two are admiral level either

But the whole "Kid and Law are YC level fighters" is just pure garbage on so many different levels. Even with plot armor, YCs simply cannot fight Big Mom as long as Kid and Law did.
Queen couldn't even stand up to DF-less, haki-less big mom.

This narrative is further exemplified by Kaido 1 shotting Luffy in act 1, Ryokugyu neg diffing king and queen, and a ton of examples from marineford.

I don't think bounties are a 100% way to scale characters. But when Kid and Law's bounties are over twice as large as the people who are supposedly on their level, it just doesn't make sense.

Not gonna lie, Ryokogyu’s line about wanting Akainu’s praise reminded me of Katakuri and his sister hhhhhhh
By not listening orders? :suresure:

He also refuse to remove Fujitora from Marijoa, if he wanted Lakainu's praise, he would deal with Fujitora first, which was a order from Lakainu.

Greenbitch is clearly wanting Lakainu's Fleet Admiral seat by not listening Lakainu and trying to impress the World Government.
Correction, Marco did NOT neg diff King and Queen.

See the left upper panels.

Nerfed Marco who was also healing the entire floor vs. Fresh Ling + Queen

Can you even read troll?

Udon prisoners maskless Ling and Queen, who lost the Wano battle and shouldn't be recovering faster than Luffy and Lolo vs. Fresh Marco???

Fresh Marco negs them faster than Greenbitch.:goyea:

So GreenBull negs a pirate crew that are heavy damage and call it a day? Luffy barely woke up and he is also a Zoan. King and Queen are weaker than him, so maybe they were barely standing, heck, even King is laying down his back.
Luffy was koed 2 times and afterwards killed.
Green Bull clearly much was obvious when he said "cleaning up the mess"
So? The mess could also refer to 2 Yonko being dethroned.
And it aint like Green Bull did this with his fists lol, he clearly is using his awakening, since all paramecia users create their powers from their bodies, and we see that there is even tree far away from him, flowers and the only attack with df is in his hand with a small range attacking.
Robin can grow arms from other locations. Fujitora can create gravity at a specific location. And there are more characters probably. Awakening is turning existing environment into your element.

Status
Not open for further replies.