What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the other clans like the Fisher Men have a connection to Nika too. There could be other groups who're waiting for Nika's return as well.
And Doflamingo also made mention about "Those with the initial D, when will they make an appearance." or something along those lines. I always speculated that the Clan the Fishman were talking about that can repair the Noah, were the D Clan.

He's flying toward Marco to attack him, and Marco uses Blue Bird and sends him flying into the building behind.

Zoro also confirms his wings aren't just for the show:

That’s the panel I remember, Zoro isn’t sure if he can fly with them

I’ll take the L if he can fly with them, but to use it as an excuse if very pathetic

No learn to read you cuck :gokulaugh: u seriosuly think zoro is gonna fight 2 admiral do you :risitexcla: you need to know when to quit , ur shit posting are getting weak every day and ur making a bigger clown out of urself and ur main account :saden:

Cope and seeth
Only 2? :milaugh: Lanji isn't fighting anyone, no Younkou, no Admiral, no world's strongest, no legend, no nothing, only science and Okamas in the warrior of science's future. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.