What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Revo's just declared war on the Celestial Dragons, and we know learn that the outside World is in a state of Chaos. I think the writing is pretty clear on the wall as to what's happening outside Wano.
Believe me… you’ll be surprised very soon as to how Revs lost
In fact, part of how I think Greenbull might get into Luffy’s head is him declaring what happened to Sabo and Revs hhhh

Soon you’ll understand how to never put faith in that group

believe me I did in the past, more than you actually… but after Reverie I can fully confirm that I wasted my time and faith on a disappointing team hhhh

Dressrosa made sense. Luffy/Law beat Doffy together. Just like Kid/Law beat BM together.

But against Kaido Luffy did 80% of the work and finished him off himself.
Doflamingo (temporarily) mitigated the vast portion of the damage from GK with stitching and did not show serious signs of being nerfed throughout the fight.
G4 did 80%+ of the work against Doflamingo (and Luffy did 90%+ of the work against Kaidou).

And you don't get that anyone with Basic CoC isn't stronger than anyone that doesn't have it only because they can use it.

Law is the perfect example of this. He doesn't have CoC and will never have it. His potential will eternally be below that of Katakuri yet he's stronger.
Doffu rated Luffy above Law due to CoC alone
AdCoC is a skill like fs which proves you're among the mightiest

Kata has 2 things which sets him above YCs :
CoC , meaning his potential is higher
Fs , meaning he is among the mightiest while other YC arents
Then you have awakening which Oda hypes too as a power feat

Oh I forgot kaido "haki surpasses all..."

I said Kaido took days to recover from the damage he took from Oden, so saying, "a few days passed," doesn't exactly count as addressing it.
I never said "a few days", I said a week. Don't know where you got "a few days" from.
The point I am making is that Zoans have limits too. And the rate at which they recover depends on how much damage they too and the type of their devil's fruit as we have seen with both Kaido as well as Lucci. Lucci may be an inferior Zoan but he's still a Zoan... People with better recovery than him aren't guaranteed to heal from any amount of damage just because "a few days passed."
Not a few days. A whole arse week. That is a long time for recovery by One Piece standards.

So by your own admission Lucci is an admittedly inferior Zoan but a Zoan nonetheless.

So you are saying that the recovery time is comparative to the level of zoan devil fruit (i.e. regular, ancient or mythical) against damage dealt to said user?

Well comparatively, Lucci got pummeled way harder than Queen and King did in their respective fights and had an inferior fruit on top of that and still recovered in a timeframe that you previously labelled as "several days".
Lucci took several days to recover from EL battle
Queen and King were dealt enough damage to render them unconscious. Lucci was mercilessly pummeled by Luffy even after he lost consciousness and then some.

So weaker user with an inferior fruit that was comparatively more injured recovered in "several days" i.e. less than a week.
The alliance members have some of the best doctors in the world and they have people who're born with the most gifted bodies that quickly recover from any amount of damage. What do the Beast Pirates have in comparison? Zoan recovery and first aid kits?
1) Good thing the Beast Pirates have Queen, also one of the best doctors in the world who used to roll with Judge and Vegapunk.

2) Gifted bodies that recover from damage? What you mean like Luffy the Zoan or Sanji the Medical Experiment from Queen's former work colleague?

Status
Not open for further replies.