What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Law with a half PU, which is his awakening went from 500 million to 3 billion.
Luffy went from 500 million to 1.5 billion to 3 million.

So basically they were monsters already, they just didnt had the recognization they deserved. And Doffy almost defeated both.

Doffy admiral tier confirmed.

Timeline of OP hype to mockery:

Katakuri has FS. He is the strongest YC. Now he is mocked.
King is a Lunarian. He is the strongest YC. Now he is mocked.
GB comes along and neg/liw diffs injured YC1 and 2. Wadimarials uber alles! Soon to be mocked.

Yes as usual, Oda make the Marines alot more terrifying and threatening than fking pirates.

They basically are cold hearted, who doesn't give no shit and are usually given orders or have a "need job done" sets in ther mind
Which make them much more threatening and menace.

Whereas pirates have no such jurisdiction and have free will.
Look at Kaido, Oda build him like "I'm having fun", "Give me what you got" " Let me see how strong you are" etc type of person
There can't be much threatening vibe in that way
:seriously:

Probably it is also Wano itself that make the arc so underwhelming and doesn't live up to hype at all.
Oda protected them too much, One piece being one piece, for much worse G5 toonforce reveal at the time of climax battle killing every stakes
( as if there's any lol, anyway)

Hope Oda unleashed true pirate brutality when we got to Blackbeard pirates and stop with his fake tension and should stop protecting many other character on top of giving SH crew plot armor.
:beckmoji:

We used to thought Law would die/sacrifice or at least beloved character will die in the fight against 2 Yonko
When in reality Oda can't even kill half of scabbard and the only major death from alliance comes from Cp0 and Kanjuro.
:josad:

I'd like to roast Wano so much!!!
But i rethink again,
Seeing one piece shounen brother, Bleach and Naruto......
There aren't many deaths either in their "War arc"
except EOS final war.

Bleach have no death from the hero's side during Aizen-Arrancar War but got several casualties in EOS war(TBW)
Naruto seem to have limited casualty even during the last Ninja War, Neji was only the major one.

So i guess it is moderately forgivable for One piece to not have too much casually in a non-EOS war.
Let's wait and see what the Final War give
Hope Oda doesn't make it a cheap battle
:josad:

It's a fact

Oda respected Cracker more than King and Marco

Kata would never be choked like fodder in the neck by BM nor be treated as fodder in a fight by Admiral like King was
Never... unless you remove Katakuri's fs and awakening + speed
Katakuri is one thing but Cracker was an absolute fucking joke. Not even worth a serious fight. He was a gag fight and then got one shot by a gag form being knocked out for 200 chapters or so.

Don't put Cracker and respect in the same sentence.

- BB said he is going to attack Larines

- Greenbitch says Larines lost power in the spoilers

- BB is still a Yonko in the spoilers

It's possible BB beat Larines, you think he is weaker than Shanks? :goyea:
BB is gonna surpass them
For now we don't know a thing so he's slightly behind Luffy and Shanks

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ZKK chapter will be an easy 1k pages on the spoilers. :milaugh:
I dont think the resistance will have any willpower left to face us so 500 pages max. :myman:
@nik87 what do you think about greenbull? do you think he has a kokuto!?
Disappointed with everything for now but we will see how the future treats him.
I doubt it is a Kokuto unless he is the only person who carries a katana without a sheath.

Greenbull really woke up and chose violence. Probably the most hype intro for a Top Tier ever.
Greenbull is cleaning after Fuji’s mess hhhh

Akainu asked Fuji to not step in marine base until he brings Luffy’s head

Fuji has been homeless and wondering aimlessly after abolishing shichibukai system and does nothing useful…

there is a reason I truly don’t want Fuji to stay in admiral position under Akainu.. cause now he feels like an extra burden and weight lol no usefulness at all, and his actions caused more mess for navy

The presence of CoC is an indication of high potential but the absence of it isn't an indication of low potential.
Kind of is though. It's a clear ceiling. Doesn't mean Marco or King for example are weak, they just can't reach the top. If the ceiling is 200 your max is perhaps 170 without CoC.

Someone with CoC may only be 120 strong at the moment due to not training hard enough but the potential for 180, 190, 200 is there.

So if King was 170 and Zoro 150 the CoC got Zoro up to 175, surpassing Kings max ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.