What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Cracker can totally do the same lol.
If Zoro cuts through Kaido's scales pre Adv CoC he cuts through Cracker's main biscuit and slices him in half with a single shishi sonson.

Remember that Luffy broke a biscuit knight with one Kong Gun each. The very same Kong gun that couldn't even scratch Kaido.
One Piece doesn't work that way. You need to reread and learn how to powerscale/ understand matchups.

Yep. Cracker can totally do the same lol.
If Zoro cuts through Kaido's scales pre Adv CoC he cuts through Cracker's main biscuit and slices him in half with a single shishi sonson.

Remember that Luffy broke a biscuit knight with one Kong Gun each. The very same Kong gun that couldn't even scratch Kaido.

King low diffs.
Lol GB seems to give too shits about King race and flame lol

One Piece doesn't work that way. You need to reread and learn how to powerscale/ understand matchups.
Saying that and not providing counter arguments doesn't really mean anything lel.

Anyways. Discussing King vs Cracker is meaningless as King beats the strongest sweet commander so i won't bother.
Post automatically merged:

Navy fans should not be happy zoro fans are hyping GB
They will bring bad luck and also try will turn on GB as soon as Sanji or anyone else bar Zoro does better vs GB
Why would Zoro fans hype GB lol?

GB made Zoro look bad.

Possible ? Yes. Clearly ? No.

I think EOS Zoro will be around Kaido level, and Prime Ray was around LinLin level.

Ray was strong but I don’t think he was clearly above LinLin.

Linlin was a monster

She is above Current Kid + Law. They beat her but didn’t really beat her fair.

BM was mad strong. Beast physical stats, Yonko the longest, COC, insane DF etc etc.

BM is a clown but a strong clown
It's sad but we shouldn't normally even debate on a Big Mom vs Rayleigh. Big Mom has one of the best stamina in the One piece universe, can heal herself, uses lightning and fire at the same time, can fight with an army if she wants, she can also sacrifice her life expectancy to become stronger, has coc adv, top tier resistance. When you read all this normally Big Mom should be top 1 but Oda made her so ridiculous that she became a vulgar clown

Possible ? Yes. Clearly ? No.

I think EOS Zoro will be around Kaido level, and Prime Ray was around LinLin level.

Ray was strong but I don’t think he was clearly above LinLin.

Linlin was a monster

She is above Current Kid + Law. They beat her but didn’t really beat her fair.

BM was mad strong. Beast physical stats, Yonko the longest, COC, insane DF etc etc.

BM is a clown but a strong clown
EoS Zoro will be stronger than Kaido

Ryokugyu: I love his style of doing things in extreme ways…
“You did a great job!”…
…That’s what I want him to say to me…after I take this kid’s head..!! Rahaha

Yep I have been saying we are going to see rooftop 5 vs greenbull .

The worse case for yonko fans is kuma 2.0 again.

Status
Not open for further replies.