What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saying that and not providing counter arguments doesn't really mean anything lel.

Anyways. Discussing King vs Cracker is meaningless as King beats the strongest sweet commander so i won't bother.
Post automatically merged:

Why would Zoro fans hype GB lol?

GB made Zoro look bad.
  1. Shishi sonson didn't knock out Apoo despite it being a sneak attack.
  2. Cutting the surface of a body is not the same as cutting through multiple extremely hard biscuits, reaching the core of the main biscuit and cutting cracker. Luffy could punch through a biscuit but still didn't reach cracker for hours and hours... this is not rocket science, Cracker is a master at stalling even against people who can nominally break his biscuits.
  3. Ryuo is a requirement to damage Kaidou, regardless of how powerful your attack is from a brute force perspective. Trying to scale Luffy's attacks as being inferior to Zoro's because they didn't have ryuo is just shows a lack of understanding.
Do you accept ANY of the points above- or are you arguing in bad faith? In which case congrats for wasting 3 minutes of my time.

He's a brat to Green bull though, Green bull would stomp him Low and Mid at the same time
It’s just I feel the author should use that term only when it feels like he’s a greenhorn…

like the best time to use it was when WB with Luffy… WB is old, experienced waaaaaay stronger than Luffy… so when he says “brat”
It fits

now, I just don’t see it befitting

Reverie ended weeks ago before the raid started
3 weeks ago, we saw Fuji bandaged, days after reverie. The chase against Warlords started too.
It has been 3 weeks since then

Aha alright so now Zoro and Cracker were nerfed because fuck it why not ?
Why would Oda nerf strawhat vs a villain if that villain was clearly stronger or really powerful?
If Oda nerfed King too then it would not he an issue but King wasn't nerfed health nor ability wise vs Zoro!

Cracker ~ King
Nerfed Cracker lasted 11hrs vs Luffy and Nami
King lasts 15 min...didn't even win despite fighting distracted non all out Zoro

How does it feel that yonko cucks turned out to be fodder compared to admirals and yonko title has no hype at all and Buggy can become an emperor?
i told you to enjoy yr suckass ZKK failure.you been campaigning that shit since 2020.

Oda give us a break for one month so you guys zoLOs pity bandwagoners have time to mourning and crying all over ZKK for full month instead spitting some another Brand new lame shit theory.

You don't even know what happened there. How could you possibly make such a stupid statement lmao
:gokulaugh:
Lmao troll

You don't know what happened at Reverie, yet you say:

''It's pretty clear that it has to do with what happened at the Reverie ''

How do you know its ''pretty clear'' has to do with Reverie you troll when you admit you don't know what happened? How could you possibly make such a stupid statement? :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.