A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
can u establish the first paragraph? from any recent game perhaps? surely u must have a benchmark
I'm not sure what I need to establish? I explained how a Town thought process goes. Yu asking me to evidence this indicates you're not aware of this somehow?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not sure what I need to establish? I explained how a Town thought process goes. Yu asking me to evidence this indicates you're not aware of this somehow?
my awareness or not doesnt matter. u scum read me. why do u care if i am aware about my own meta? give me a town game where i played like what u say i play as town and lets talk

Emil

Certified Memelord
ripped cal probably town because he is doing things i skoom read him hard for before

kinda false positive but eh gotta start somewhere

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
my awareness or not doesnt matter. u scum read me. why do u care if i am aware about my own meta? give me a town game where i played like what u say i play as town and lets talk
I think you're misunderstanding. When I say "Town works from A to B", I'm saying that's how all town think. I feel like this is fairly obvious - Town are the uninformed entities in a game, so they're the ones that need to start from the beginning (A) and use evidence (the line betwixt) to inform the conclusions they make (B). I don't need to establish *you* doing it - all Town do this. My accusation here is that you are approaching this the wrong way around, which indicates that (B) is not a natural conclusion you've come to make, but an agenda you want to push, and you are now working backwards to justify (B).

Status
Not open for further replies.