What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I think GB will acknowledge zoro, but ultimately, will defeat him. I think sandai kitetsu is going to be destroyed by the black blade, so that zoro can get the nidai.
You still think Zoro can be defeated in a fair 1vs1? :hihihi:
Better pray that Zoro is still in bad condition otherwise rip GreenBull.
However, considering that ZKK is on track, rip anyone who faces Zoro. :myman:

Wow with that one panel Oda destroyed any yonko commander hype in a get go and some losers here were hyping this trash king caling him low top tier. What a joke. Kid and law are low top tiers. They'll make an easy work out of him

Doffy never had the treatment that Commanders had. He is a real king in the pirate world, only below the Emperors and Luffy right now.

We saw how an Admiral had a similar feat with Doflamingo, I seriously thought it was Impel Down and Doffy was escaping until I saw Queen and King in the floor and Green Bull.

I sometimes cant understand why we should powerscale at all in OP. The inconsistency is so high that you cant say anything about any character. I mean the most we can do is take feats from the same arc but even then it is a shitshow. Take Luffy vs Kaido for example, at one point Luffy seems equal or is portrayed equal but the next time in a historically stronger form he is shown inferior. You hype Tobi Roppos as being closer to YCs and then they are shown as weak fucks where King could solo at least half of them at the same time. You hype King as having one of the best active defenses (allegedly even above Kaido) out there and then you show him negged by an Admiral. The same admiral is portrayed as equal to Fujitora who is being stalled or stalemated by the likes of Law, Doffy and Sabo etc. I mean wtf is this powerscaling.

I mean I don't mind things that seem good narratively even if they have bad powerscaling but this seems just so weird. For example I liked the Tournament of Power in DBS (it was shit powerscaling wise). At one point you have SSB Goku (the strongest till that point) and he is getting neg diffed by Jiren. And at the end you have bloody Freiza and Goku in their planet Namek modes hitting Jiren and pushing him off the stage. I still liked the ending though.

I guess we are just grown people who have an unhealthy obsession for our age and over analyzing things that should never be analyzed in the first place. A 15 year old on average is not gonna care how or why GB was able to neg diff King and Queen, they just like how this new guy is such a badass.

1. Zoro's Shishi Sonson was too fast for Apoo to perceive anyways. It put him down and had him on wobbly legs. The same attack later blitzed King a YC1.
  2. With Tatsumaki, which Zoro used against Kaido's entire Dragon body, he can cover up several biscuit knights at once instead of targeting them piece by piece.
  3. Ryuo is the requirement and the force behind the attack determines how deep the cut penetrates. None of the scabbards managed to slash (slash and not pierce like the scabbards did) through Kaido's scales but Zoro has done so with Kaido mentioning how it hurts him. Furthermore Zoro has Enma to boost exactly what you referred to which is the force behind Zoro's slashes.
So, am i now led to believe that Zoro is incapable of casually slashing through Crackers biscuits because feats definitely say the opossite. And i say it again, Zoro is a far,far,far and far better matchup against Cracker than Luffy was who relies on brute strength for 20 minutes effectively countered by Crackers stalling fighting style.
Apoo took a shishisonson unawares and was not taken out by it. It's not taking down a YC3, even if it miraculously managed to reach the stallmaster Cracker himself (which it wouldn't).

Tatsumaki only made one cut on Kaidou so wouldn't cut through all of crackers biscuits like you are alleging
Luffy's Kong organ destroyed several biscuit soldiers at once and that wasn't enough to reach a motivated Cracker trying to stall Luffy out... it's like you didn't read chapter 838-it or something.

You creating an artificial distinction between cutting and piercing doesn't line up with the Manga. The scabbards partially opened up Kaidous scar which was bleeding for longer than the new scar adv CoC Asura Zoro opened up.

You do realise Enma drains Zoro's haki and reduces his stamina right? he's not lasting for hours on end against Cracker.

Zoro's "casual" attacks are not stronger than g2/g3. Even if they were able to penetrate all of Crackers constructs with low diff, that is just putting Zoro on the starting line of facing a rain nerfed Cracker.
Cracker would just stall for 11 hours and summon more, are you claiming Zoro has better battlefield maneuverability than Luffy now and able to force a confrontation against Cracker better than Luffy could against rain nerfed Cracker?

You've proven yourself incapable of arguing in good faith, so not going to waste another 5 mins in this back and forth.

Fact that zoro fans still have to compete with sanjitards shows he’s a worthless character
It's the other way tho

Lanjitards wants him to be everything that Zoro is 😭😭

But but coc

Diable is acoc

Lanji will fight King

Like Zolo, he'll get chance against Kaido

I've never heard Zolo fans ever tell that they would like to replicate any of lanji's feats

Wait, he doesn't have any to begin with 😂

Yes, Luffy won because of his DF and he had the opportunity to fight Kaido 4 times.

Luffy fought Kaido for over 30 chapter and probably hit him over 100 times and only broke a horn. He never chipped it broke a scale with his internal destruction haki.

While Zoro only fought Kaido once in a 1v1 and scarred Kaido with his 3rd attack. That was before he obtained ACoC. It's not hard to see what Zoro could have done to Kaido if he was given the chance to fight and attack him more.
Imagine thinking a technique called internal destruction is somehow supposed to break Kaido's scales which is external? Kaido not once acknowledged Zoro as someone who could fight him throughout his time on the rooftop.

Where as all it took for Luffy to receive that kind acknowledgement was the very first punch he threw Red Roc. Yet somehow we are supposed to believe that because Zoro managed to cut Kaido using a sword is somehow better than Luffy not being able to cut through Kaido's scales with his fists?

:choppawhat:

As for the devil fruit, Luffy made the Gomu Gomu no mi into an awakened devil fruit through years of training and experimenting with it. Pushing himself close to death before he got it to that point.

The devil fruit itself is only as good as the person who uses it. If Luffy's imposter were to use it for example the only thing it would be good for is stretching and it would never amount to anything more than that. But because of Luffy's ingenuity it became much more.

Last edited:
Oh shit my guys. Another thing I just realized.

So in my Akainu’s Tattoo thread, I talked about some of the Gardening & Plant symbolism behind Akainu’s tattoo and design, and how in real life areas of land bathed in lava from volcanic eruptions can often see extremely fertile soil come about as a direct result of the cooling lava, which can lead to lush vegetation and beautiful plant life.

I said in this thread that I believed this was metaphorical-that Akainu’s extremely destructive Devil Fruits and “exterminate all evil” personality were for the purpose of creating what Akainu believes to be a more beautiful world (volcanic destruction leading to beautiful plant life and all).

So now we have an Admiral with a plant-based Devil Fruit, who is an Akainu fanboy. There’s no way this is an accident. Green Bull being a fan of Akainu’s extremism and seeking out his approval is definitely a continuation of this symbolism-plant life coming from volcanic destruction.

This is also huge potential for Oda to continue Sakazuki’s post-timeskip character arc-on the one hand, Sakazuki has a rebellious admiral subordinate who solely holds the rank to pursue his own agenda (Fujitora), and also an Admiral who respects him completely and seeks out his approval (Green Bull). Both of these Admirals have done/will do things that backfire on Sakazuki, as Sakazuki is learning now what Sengoku learned pre timeskip-that Fleet Admiral is always a lose-lose roll, and it’s much harder to achieve your objectives in that roll than you may think.

It’s almost as if the past 4 years of bullshit was a complete flop on Oda’s part, and the man actually does remember how to write actual good characters lol. I’m at a loss bro, is Oda going to redeem my faith in him? At least where the Admirals are concerned??

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @The White Crane @Wiwi @Wuuuke @Extravlad @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Den_Den_Mushi
I do remember that theory and honestly even thought about it today, when this pic came to my mind:

I think you catched an interesting pattern in the Admiral structure and beliefs
And probably something about the future developing of their stories

Status
Not open for further replies.