What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same alliance that forgot to make sure Kaido and Meme are dead?

Lmao you yankers have no consistency ☠️
Confirming if someone is dead or not when they don't know where they are, is different than letting them controlling an area on Wano.

How is that would be any different than Doflamingo's family is still running business on Dressrosa? :suresure:

And what the f Queen and Ling were doing on Udon? Were they like ''ok Kaido-san lost, we should just stay on Udon, they wouldn't find us anyway, we can live here, they wouldn't come after us'' something like this? :suresure:

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
The old YC1
Katakuri a disgracefull fraud who never leaves his home. Loses in 12 hits
Marco stalls 3 admirals
Ben Beckman stalls Kizaru kinda
King the fraud. Loses in under 10 Min gets Clowned by Izo ( The same guy who got killed by a finger) Is not a swordsman has no Black blade No CoC
Has his YC2 with him and some Beast pirate Fodder and still gets negged by chad Greenbull.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Green Bull is way stronger tho. Doffy’s Awakening wasn’t significantly injuring Gear 4, Green Bull stabbed King who has Kaido level durability.

Yes, the Yc1 with the highest known bounty and the highest bounty relative to their captain is actually the a tier below other YC1s.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung was it you who said that people would try to act like King is YC2+
It wasn’t me but of course they would lol. And only a month ago many of these very same people said King was the strongest YC1 too, a tier above Marco and Katakuri. Now that Green Bull has negged him, King fans are jumping ship lmfao.

Conversely, I have seen the light for completely unrelated reasons, King is surely the most powerful YC1
:datas:

And what the f Queen and Ling were doing on Udon? Were they like ''ok Kaido-san lost, we should just stay on Udon, they wouldn't find us anyway, we can live here, they wouldn't come after us'' something like this? :suresure:
They were probably planning reconnaissance, getting revenge, or potentially even leaving Wano.

Erkan my dude. This is literally Oda hyping Aramaki. Why are you so delusional?

Didn't seem like he was activating the heat of his devil fruit for 2-3 days straight.
I wouldn't say for 2-3 days straight. But I think there is an obvious correlation between the snow stopping on Drum Island and Ace' DF power which is fire/heat based. Why would a person randomly stop the snow on an island with his presence?
And why can't Greenbull affect his surroundings with his df?
I mean he could and he did. Growing plants everywhere is affecting the surroundings, just like Fujitora increasing or reversing gravity island wide is per definition "affecting the surroundings". Just like Law's non awakened ability affects the surroundings (as long as within the room). Awakening I think is more specific than that. Awakening is more like "giving external objects your DFs properties", be it turning the actual objects into string, giving him the properties of magnetism or imbuing that object with a room. But simply extending your element to the surroundings is not yet awakening.

Green Bull is way stronger tho. Doffy’s Awakening wasn’t significantly injuring Gear 4, Green Bull stabbed King who has Kaido level durability.

It wasn’t me but of course they would lol. And only a month ago many of these very same people said King was the strongest YC1 too, a tier above Marco and Katakuri. Now that Green Bull has negged him, King fans are jumping ship lmfao.

Conversely, I have seen the light for completely unrelated reasons, King is surely the most powerful YC1
:datas:
Lol

They were probably planning reconnaissance, getting revenge, or potentially even leaving Wano.
''probably'' :gokulaugh: Or maybe its not a coincidence that Ling and Queen was in Udon Prison right after their defeat meaning the alliance put them on prison?

Erkan my dude. This is literally Oda hyping Aramaki. Why are you so delusional?
Defeating already defeated prisoners, who shouldn't be recovering faster than Luffy and Lolo is not doing any hype right now. :goyea:

If he fights a decent non-prisoner opponent who didn't lose then we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.