What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda: *Writes a scene with an intention to hype Admirals. Explicitly spells out that Admirals were never comparable to Commanders and were leagues above them.*

Fandom: King and Queen are trash because they lost to an Admiral!
:myman: yeah yeah

King + x can beat kid and law 2v2 or beat top tier 2v1
King is goated

Turns out plants are enough to wreck his stupid durability easily

What happened to all the headcanons?
Told you he can't handle skilled characters or powerful ones

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoro was fully recovered the moment Ryokugyu took on King and Queen. Now Zoro took Hakai times two, since the medicine doubles the previously received damage, while King has ancient Zoan recovery.

If King wasn't fully recovered while Zoro was, it means that either Zoro's endurance and recovery rate is magnitudes above King and Queen, or that Zoro's attack power is beyond Hakai times two.

Which one do you choose?

:smart:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
Mihawk was introduced chasing Don Krieg back to Baratie and that fight ended in a stalemate. I think a fan of his shouldn't necessarily be the one complain that other characters pick on weaklings, that's literally Mihawks second name.
:kayneshrug:
I have no intention of denying that. You forgot that I have no horse in this race.
Other than thinking that Zoro is the strongest character OP will ever have.
So many Admirals and all of them introduced with the same pattern...
Let's see what he will do when he comes face to face with Kaido.
Will his hype withstand the test of time? Or will Looney Toons do a number on him?

Zoro was fully recovered the moment Ryokugyu took on King and Queen. Now Zoro took Hakai times two, since the medicine doubles the previously received damage, while King has ancient Zoan recovery.

If King wasn't fully recovered while Zoro was, it means that either Zoro's endurance and recovery rate is magnitudes above King and Queen, or that Zoro's attack power is beyond Hakai times two.

Which one do you choose?

:smart:
I can tell that you won't receive much replies on this post.

yeah, Oda totally was like, β€œyeah, I’m just gonna have Ryokugyu come in and execute the BP for no reason. I’ll even specifically have him say that losing to a commander would be an embarrassment for an admiral but it’s just for shits and giggles LOLZ”

Dude. Are you ACTUALLY retarded?
Linyagi got triggered. :steef:

Prisoner Ling and Queen who didn't recover yet, (btw Ling didn't even find the time to put a new mask on his face), were the only people Oda could use to hype Greenbitch.... :gokulaugh::suresure:

You think Greenbitch will be hyped against Luffy?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Turns our plants are enough to wreck his stupid durability easily
Wrecked through nothing, never saw Greenbull piercing Flame On King only Flame Off version. And one stab is all that's needed given it sucks nutrients straight out.

One Piece is a manga where Biscuits are strong enough to block G3 and here we are surprised that a Top Tier's ability (Vines) are that strong. Totally not agenda driven.

The marines keep telling the outside world is in hell right now. Can't wait to see what exactly happened with Mihawk, Hancock and Weevil

The only thing we can assume now is that the marines that were sent towards Buggy were humiliated, hence his new status as an emperor
Mihawk killed Kizaru, Fuji captured Boa, Weevil joined Buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.