What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buggy would be another captain morgan lol small time
the same way he was a small time pirate until it was time to become one of the big ones.
buggy is literally a clown. his purpose is to demystify ranks and titles once they served their purpose. first shichibukai now yonkou.
if he was a marine oda would promote him to admiral as soon as admirals were not the enemy to beat anymore.

I think some people forget that Kaido LOL diffed 9 characters at the same time. 5 of them were YC Caliber.
Dragon form kaido vs 9 samurai was not lol neg diff .
‘Base kaido like using advanced coc club attack on 9 samurai. Low-mid dif but it is not neg diff.

King is stronger than any 9 samurais. Remember zoro can cut kaido but harder time to cut king.

King and queen did beat 9 samurais as I recall when oden is fighting kaido.

Dragon form kaido vs 9 samurai was not lol neg diff .
‘Base kaido like using advanced coc club attack on 9 samurai. Low-mid dif but it is not neg diff.

King is stronger than any 9 samurais. Remember zoro can cut kaido but harder time to cut king.

King and queen did beat 9 samurais as I recall when oden is fighting kaido.
It wasn't just King and Queen. Kaido's forces were 1000 deep, and Oden and the Scabbards were only 9 deep. The Scabbards are MUCH stronger than people give them credit for.

The marines keep telling the outside world is in hell right now. Can't wait to see what exactly happened with Mihawk, Hancock and Weevil

The only thing we can assume now is that the marines that were sent towards Buggy were humiliated, hence his new status as an emperor
Imo:

Hancock probably was captured
Mihawk and Weevil got away
A 3rd party wiped out the fleet attacking Buggy
Kizaru got sent to retrieve whatever BB is after, and probably got killed by BB. An orange-themed Admiral will be introduced soon to complete the secondary color trio

Ryokugyu beating king and queens ass is a really cool and badass introduction but king and queen being fodder to admirals was obvious

King and zoro fans tryna hype alber to being able to compete with them for beating zoro's ass made no sense
Just like the people that use to genuinely believe zoro vs fujitora would be an actual fight in dressrosa
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.