What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
one counter argument to this is why the beast pirates still call them "king-san" and "queen-san" as if they still respect them as their superiors

i thought tama tamed them? and they only think shes their master?
counter argument as far as i know not all beast pirates are under the influence of Tama right only gifters?

That's the problem though. A lot of people think it is a power-level statement, the same way people think bounties are accurate representations of power-level even though we have manga panels of One Piece characters (like Aokiji) clarifying that they aren't
there is not a single person on this site who has argued Luffy=Kid, at least not since the rooftop.

Luffy already promised he won't run away ever again like he did in Sabaody (said in Dressrosa when he clashed with Fuji) from either Admiral or Yonko.

And Yamato would get negged too by GB considering she's part of alliance lol.
Ice is supereffective against grass.
Post automatically merged:

It's so funny to me how a lot of the same people who praise Oda's worldbuilding don't even understand the basics of how the balance of powers works.
Please explain if you know all that Oda thinks.

counter argument as far as i know not all beast pirates are under the influence of Tama right only gifters?
yes but thats the thing, the gifters are stronger than non gifters, if tama tamed the former, then the latter will just have to obey them or get knocked out

babanuki is the warden of udon and he was tamed

does that mean all his non-gifter subordinates will defect from him? when thats clearly not the case as we have seen in 1050 udon?

It's so funny to me how a lot of the same people who praise Oda's worldbuilding don't even understand the basics of how the balance of powers works.
They love the "if admirals are yonko level, why they don't take the navy down"
But somehow, the "if yc's are admiral level, then why isn't the wg taken down yet" is not valid
Two words
Double Standards

Status
Not open for further replies.