What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont think Oda would write that into a scene where he intends to hype Greenbull. Where Greenbull even says that he cannot be defeated by mere Commanders.
You forgot what Oda used as "hype" during other Admirals introduction...
They are in prison. Why wouldnt they be cuffed?
It says "former prison"

They weren't cuffed chief
It says former prisoner MINE.
It is no longer a mine,only a prison. Chief.

Yup. One small mistake against a casual Kuzan and Jozu was crippled for life. Commanders have to be at 100% to even stall Admirals and they wont even last long unless they have Marco's fruit - by far the best staller.
Admirals are based on Loda's favourite actors.
Akainu is even the most beautiful with the best face bone structure man ever according to our favourite fraud (Oda)

Greenbull's casual attack is strong enough to restrict two Ancient Zoan Commanders, attacks fast enough to restrict (King in speed mode & Queen at the same time), enough AOE to cover entire Udon and have high lethality due to the nutrients sucking which is hax. Add his COA to it as well.

This guy has a much better casual move than Doflamingo's strongest move which is coupled with Smoothie's hax. And damn good COA + possibly a black blade.

Admirals being compared to YC1s was so wrong lmao.
I will gladly take an L on this. I used to think that Yonkos > Admirals > YC1s but it’s actually Yonkos >~ Admirals >>>>> YC1s. With King possibly being the weakest ALTHOUGH it is very much possible that he was also still in recovery mode due to bandages and lack of mask. Queen has no excuse though.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I will gladly take an L on this. I used to think that Yonkos > Admirals > YC1s but it’s actually Yonkos > Admirals >>>>> YC1s. With King possibly being the weakest ALTHOUGH it is very much possible that he was also still in recovery mode due to bandages and lack of mask. Queen has no excuse though.
Disagree on the Commander rankings but even I think King and Queen were nerfed due to their injuries a bit. IRL, Losing a wing makes a bird struggle for months due to the change in body weight which affects Balance. King probably works the same way although I wouldnt rely much on such logic in manga debates. Secondly, the power in KoH Dragon Damnation was immense, King got cut by an attack that's well above his paygrade which negg'd his strongest attack, sword, Ko'd and maimed him. Even Kaidou took weeks to recover from Togen Totsuka an attack well within his paygrade. I dont think the time King needs to get back to 100% is just a week. Same applies for Queen and Beouf Burst.

So we know thw Gorosei just wanted to hide Luffy's true power and identy thus they gave him a lower bounty. Zoro and Sanji will obviously not get affected by this....given Law and Kidd got extremely bounties anyways.

Both Zoro and Sanji will probably get above 1.5 mill

I will gladly take an L on this. I used to think that Yonkos > Admirals > YC1s but it’s actually Yonkos >~ Admirals >>>>> YC1s. With King possibly being the weakest ALTHOUGH it is very much possible that he was also still in recovery mode due to bandages and lack of mask. Queen has no excuse though.
Glad more people realise how weak King and Queen are now

Status
Not open for further replies.