What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Show me zoan wings from the panel.
omg your so dumb he admirals aint secret he wouldve seen him coming and gone into zoan and flew away actually braindead
Your retarded ass missed that Tama’s power wears off every moon.
sleeper arguments

Post automatically merged:

Show me zoan wings from the panel.
HE COULDNT HE HAD CUFFS BRAINDEAD BITCH STOP BUGGING ME GAIN SOME COMMON SENSE

King having one extra wing will not help him against GB. At best it probably stopped him from running away lol. He mostly fought Zoro in CQC anyways....
Nope. In aerial battle, King will body Green Bull. No way a Natural Born Winged Fighter (and the one came from race hyped by even Whitebeard, and probably the strongest one from his race) will lose to someone that uses frail flower as the mean to fly.

In aerial, King > Green Bull.
If King remains at sky and spams Tempura Udon then Green Bull has no way to reach him.

This is One Piece. That “frail flower” can probably move at fucking lightspeed lol
It doesn't.
Same happen to Fujitora too. He got bodied by King in aerial battle.
King destroys the little rock Fujitora uses when flying, and it is game over. King cuts flower GB uses to fly, it is game over.

Except Fujitora has better way to prevent that, with his gravity to pull King backward and not going too close with him. While GB has nothing to do that.

You forgot that Udon is run by Babanuki, who is loyal to Tama, an enemy to Beast Pirates?

Lack of common sense brings an L to you every day. :goyea:
Wait, Babanuki was already Tama's slave all this time?
Oh right, he reported "all is well" in Udon to Queen, he was already in Tama's side the whole time.

Screw "King and Queen retreated to emergency HQ Udon". Nik is right again, King and Queen were prisoners. And prisoners don't get treated too well medically.

Conclusion:
Green Bull is ambushing 5% HP prisoners. @AdmiralKinyagi @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Sentinel
Post automatically merged:

Least schizophrenic Yonkotard.

King and Fujitora have never met lol.
I meant
"Same can happen to Fujitora too. He will get bodied by King in aerial battle."

Stop attacking my English.

Why didnt king turn zoan and fly away ITS BECAUSE HE HAD CUFFS USE SOME COMMON SENSE PLEASE
Where are cuffs? And wing was cut. Bring manga evidence instead of lousy asscanon. Show the cuffs in the panel where King was helpless. Or you are saying, Greenbull came and removed sea cuffs leaving no time for king to fly, and then started sucking? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.