A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
He started with Ratchet is Scum. He then engaged with me in a way where he is looking to nitpick, in a manner I would describe as pendatically, in order to facilitate that read, and is now blustering confidence in his read.
its basically not worth asking u to establish how this is scum indicative for me anymore. u've failed like 3 times by now.

D

Dragomir

the bolded is the problem
strong claim =/= town
why r u making such assumption?
I'm not making that assumption. You did. You said Flower has an MC level claim that makes her feel comfortable enough to act scummy day 1 and then claim it to not be lynched. And then you literally said you will lynch Ratchet after she does that, clearly implying you believe whatever claim she makes would be enough to clear her at that point in time. I'm speaking looking at your perspective here, not mine.

I'd say there's a chance Flower just has a strong role she's leaning on claiming, but the frequency of her claims in this regard feels like she could be faking it. I have no problem taking her to task

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm not making that assumption. You did. You said Flower has an MC level claim that makes her feel comfortable enough to act scummy day 1 and then claim it to not be lynched. And then you literally said you will lynch Ratchet after she does that, clearly implying you believe whatever claim she makes would be enough to clear her at that point in time. I'm speaking looking at your perspective here, not mine.
i am talking about how u guys will perceive her
my vote will likely remain on ratchet
u guys will scum read flowa and she will remain a distraction from ratchet
the moment she flex her strong flavor claim, which will not be town indicative but an MC character nonetheless, we will go back to ratchy

D

Dragomir

i am talking about how u guys will perceive her
my vote will likely remain on ratchet
u guys will scum read flowa and she will remain a distraction from ratchet
the moment she flex her strong flavor claim, which will not be town indicative but an MC character nonetheless, we will go back to ratchy
Eh, we'll see. I don't suspect Ratchet right now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Dragomir almost like u didnt read how our interaction started. now im concerned about how genuine these lil questions of urs r drago kun

here

Well it is enough, you're assigning a very arbitrary standard to what is "enough" here. Consider it a thought shared to the room, you're free to take from it whatever you please.
whats the point behind said thought? how does it help?
Consider it a point of reference for discussion.
im asking u what is it? seems busy work
Discussion, getting some thinking along various lines going.
you thought that was a good angle to start discussion from?i objectively have no issue with the topic as much as i do with the intention

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd say there's a chance Flower just has a strong role she's leaning on claiming, but the frequency of her claims in this regard feels like she could be faking it. I have no problem taking her to task
she most likely claiming day 1

D

Dragomir

And about Flower's claim, someone said that there's only one person from the flavor that should always be town. Hank iirc. Everybody else could work as scum. So, unless Flower just happens to be Hank, then her flavor claim isn't gonna be that relevant to me. Nothing stopping Hank from being a fake claim anyway. I would totally make him one if I was the host if what was said about him is true. Gonna need more than a flavor claim from Flower before I can be swayed.

And about Flower's claim, someone said that there's only one person from the flavor that should always be town. Hank iirc. Everybody else could work as scum. So, unless Flower just happens to be Hank, then her flavor claim isn't gonna be that relevant to me. Nothing stopping Hank from being a fake claim anyway. I would totally make him one if I was the host if what was said about him is true. Gonna need more than a flavor claim from Flower before I can be swayed.
Just curious, as someone who doesn't know the flavor yourself, how do you stake such a claim with such confidence?

I mostly tend to agree, but I dunno if I'd be this confident with a flavor I didn't know. Who's assertion are you borrowing here

Emil

Certified Memelord
watch DEA be the skoom

D

Dragomir

@Dragomir almost like u didnt read how our interaction started. now im concerned about how genuine these lil questions of urs r drago kun

here
I read those posts. Didn't get anything from them and still don't. I don't see the issue in what Ratchet is saying there. He made a comment about what he thought the flavor was like and said it openly so it can be discussed. Pretty simple. The baseline intention behind every post in the game thread is for what you said to be discussed. That goes for any alignment. It doesn't mean anything. It's NAI. You made a mountain out of a molehill.

Status
Not open for further replies.