A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I see I see, so you scum read both of them? is that correct?
Yep

Yep, I agree her defense is weak as fuck, she accuses ultra vote on her being weak af but her defense is weak af. It feels almost too easy for her to be scum here, eitherway, that is what my gut is telling me about flower. We will see how things go as the game progress.

Wasn't dismissing anything, that's how it seemed from my PoV but glad you brought that up and cleared it, can you restate the players you have bad gut feeling toward them again?
It hasn't changed much

Although I wasn't feeling good about Peroroncino yesterday but Ratchet pushing him felt nitpicking, like i get it, anyone who value their eyes and brains wouldn’t wanna follow what ratchet and ekko argue about most of the time
from that interaction I would say I am less concerned about pero

I am not sure where to put Ratchet tho

I wasn't big fan of your play too, but today you are contributing so we will see
Maybe if u post more lalo gifs too, I might cooperate :catblush: jk

Ekko, Ultra and Rej null to lean scum and add flower to them as well

I'm on my phone in bed, can't type much

Town lean Pero and Nana

Null on Ekko and Ratchet

Got a bit sus from all the fluf posts from you despite not having watched Saul

Everyone loves anc town reads cal it seems, i'm not sure i agree

He hard followed Ratchet there, could just be my anti-Ratchet bias
I see, interesting reads, especially nana read. Care to elaborate why you town lean her?

As for me, it's fine man. I haven't watched Saul either ;D

Though actually you‘re right. I forgot it‘s a holiday today and I have no work. Guess I go back to bed :zosleepy:, I expect an answer from the players I tagged. Surely they must think something is gained from lynching me. This wagon doesn‘t even make any sense, but I will shut it down soon enough anyway. I want to actually play this game and not get mislynched over BS.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Me reading the back and forth between ratchet and ekko.

Man, reading this feels like two dudes trying to outwit one another, and quite frankly I don't get anything out of it personally. I lean slight town on ratchet because I am not sensing any maliciousness, but what bothers me is sometimes it feels like he try too hard in his read/post that makes me pause for a second.

Ekko is just being ekko, i feel different toward him abit this game, i am getting some serious vibes from him when I read his interaction with ratchet, don't scum or town read him for it tho.

If I had a gun in my head I would say this is a TvT interaction.

Drago I am not sure if he is genuine in his game solving or not. I can see him trying, asking players questions, trying to get vibes of some people, but what I can't seem to feel is genuinity.

I actually like pero in his back and forth with ratchet, and slightly town read him for it. Didn't sense any bullshit from him. Straight to the point.

Ripped is my strongest townie read so far in the thread, genuine, trying to game solve, and overall getting good vibes from him.

Fuji is NA for me, I sensed some defensive from his way because LM talked about him without mentioning him? was bit odd and felt like it was an overreaction.... ngl gave me some sus vibes, but his posts and gifs literally are cracking me up, so for that alone, I am okay with keeping him alive for now and giving him slight town lean for it, these posts might literally pocket me man xD

DoctorIndigo frustration from ratchet method feels genuine honestly and I town read him for it, reading his posts you can tell he is a townie that has some trauma from ratchet method.

Flowa, eh flower relying on ratchet is not necessarily alignment indicative or scummy per say... I seen her do it as townie, scum, indie, and even relies on ratchet when the dude out himself as an indie and wouldn't surprise me if she relies on him if he ever outs himself as scum. So that within itself is not necessarily alignment indicative for her since she does it all the time. The problem I have with flowa as I was catching up is she kept making alot of statements as 'If you are townie you don't want me lynched', 'I am townie', she keeps restating the same points, which falls flat.... this is mafia why would anyone believe you? I have a feeling she will claim soon, but still in a setup where all characters are bad the claiming within itself won't be helpful.... Eh weak, is all I am gonna say. If she is town then she is weak. I can see why people are scum reading her but I have this gut feeling she is actually just townie who is derping.

Ultra interacted with multiple people, don't really have a strong opinion on him yet, not the biggest fan of him buddying ekko, actually feels out of place for him. His flower push is meh, I probably need to reread his slot.

Pot, I seen some people town read him for being more free? well, i agree he does seem more engaging and not lurking, but that within itself not really a sign of anything, because if pot is a competent player he should know by now that him lurking and trying to stay under the radar is his scum tell and should work on it. So NA on him right now tbh.

Gramm I actually not getting any good vibes from his way, he joined wagons cause he agreed with other player? eh... I honestly need to see more of him but scum lean for now. Don't mind a bit of pressure his way as well to be honest.

Nana, other than her being a skyler fan which by itself is a big red flag, she claims she wants to hunt filthy scum. But I am not necessarily feeling any driving source behind those words? her PoE consists of multiple people who openly stated their dislike regarding a character? uhhhh null for now.

Rereading this again I notice I am being way too charitable giving that town lean which is making me slightly uncomfortable, but fuck it. That's how I see things right now.

With that being said, I am kinda wanting to place my vote here for the moment. Who knows what consequences such actions might occur.

Vote Lynch: Grammaton
another fence sitter
thats weak soul
appreciate the list tho

speaking for myself - serious vibes as in seriously playing? or serious vibes leaning one way or the other or? define serious vibes

you initially said you weren’t defending her, you still sticking to that?

I don’t really see your point about relying on her role at all - that was an ekko talking point, not sure how you’re so confident that’s the case?

good lead + me voting her = player I think likeliest to flip scum
Because I was under the impression you would have similar mindset on approaching flower slot.

As for the case, i am not confident on anything, if anything i might be dead wrong and she is scum, but it's an observation you can make by simply reading her post.

But you see, I am trying to actually get a read on you. You hopped wagon because you agree with people, then your vote on flower feels... off, can't really put my hand on it. I am more interested in your mind set here cause I am not sensing any townie vibe from you.

Alot of people placed their vote on the girl already, and it feels like you are just going after a low hanging fruit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.