A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
another fence sitter
thats weak soul
appreciate the list tho

speaking for myself - serious vibes as in seriously playing? or serious vibes leaning one way or the other or? define serious vibes
Fence sitter? how so?

No, I am sensing some serious vibes whenever you interact with ratchet, like your tone changes, not sure what to make of it just yet.

You asked me what I was going to do, not what my reasoning was

illiterate af
You admit you don‘t intend to do anything with the information my flip provides. This means you have no interest in solving anything. Which in turn makes your reason for my lynch non-existent. Have a good day. So nice people want to mislynch me without any good reasoning.

I

Indigo

I see, interesting reads, especially nana read. Care to elaborate why you town lean her?
Earlier on i was making a bunch of posts with gifs from characters na having fun

one of those post, i did this:

Some people interacted with it, Ratchet included, but Nana called me out, here:

• Claiming - Flavour claiming is permitted(unless stated otherwise in role pms) but claim at your risk. There can be Consequences.

Trying to bait ppl?
I thought it was a town lean post, and i said it as much

because if Nana was scum she could've just ignored or even pushed it more to get more people talking and hinting at their characters

but instead decided to call me out on it, showed thinking about being afraid to claim as a town

As for me, it's fine man. I haven't watched Saul either ;D
That's not what i meant

i was sus reading you for using so much fluf posts, despite telling us you haven't watched Saul yet, you stopped doing that a bit and went back to more playing now, so NAI right now

i'm a fan of Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul, i've watched it, just not the final season of Saul

You admit you don‘t intend to do anything with the information my flip provides. This means you have no interest in solving anything. Which in turn makes your reason for my lynch non-existent. Have a good day. So nice people want to mislynch me without any good reasoning.
Relax girl, there is like 30+ hours left.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Man, reading this feels like two dudes trying to outwit one another, and quite frankly I don't get anything out of it personally. I lean slight town on ratchet because I am not sensing any maliciousness, but what bothers me is sometimes it feels like he try too hard in his read/post that makes me pause for a second.

Ekko is just being ekko, i feel different toward him abit this game, i am getting some serious vibes from him when I read his interaction with ratchet, don't scum or town read him for it tho.
@SoulKiller these r pretty safe, GTH both of us. we have enough posts for you to make an educated early read. give yourself a bit more accountability. if you need more from me to tell my alignment, talk to me perhaps. just providing reads without direct interactions is almost meaningless and i see it as somewhat disingenuous.

I

Indigo

Yep

It hasn't changed much

Although I wasn't feeling good about Peroroncino yesterday but Ratchet pushing him felt nitpicking, like i get it, anyone who value their eyes and brains wouldn’t wanna follow what ratchet and ekko argue about most of the time
from that interaction I would say I am less concerned about pero

I am not sure where to put Ratchet tho

I wasn't big fan of your play too, but today you are contributing so we will see
Maybe if u post more lalo gifs too, I might cooperate:catblush: jk

Ekko, Ultra and Rej null to lean scum and add flower to them as well
I was sure i was on your scum read list after our interaction

well I thought that the obvious stuff such as reading the game back and reassessing, if you did flip town, could kinda go unsaid you know.

have a good day yourself

Yep

I wasn't big fan of your play too, but today you are contributing so we will see
Maybe if u post more lalo gifs too, I might cooperate:catblush: jk

Really? not fan of my early posts? didn't it make you laugh or giggle a bit? but you are right, i was having abit too fun fluffing, ngl even now I have the temptations to fuck around, it's all about having fun ^^

Ekko, Ultra and Rej null to lean scum and add flower to them as well
Interesting, I actually town read rej but not gonna state reasons as of why just yet, I noticed something and will keep it to myself for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.