A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sallucion

What's your reads so far Sallu?
I just got online, I'm missing like 25 pages. lol
Normally I read at work, but today I gotta study sadly.

Before I went to sleep I had you and Soul in my town list. I hope I don't have to change those after reading.

nothing, just thinking

you see

in my last Star Wars game i was called out for being to afraid of getting lynched D1, because if was town i should be fine with dying as long as i give town more info and etc

of course they were wrong and i was town at first, but i was excited to play because i had gotten Anakin

so that post of yours really makes you sound like you wanna play this game, my guess is that either town or scum, you got a cool character

and even without knowing your role yet, you seem excited to stay alive and use your abilities

maybe that's why you reacted badly to Ratchet calling out early on

it would be just like me from SW
Well, you‘re right I want to play the game. I got offed after just one full day in Star Wars and N2 in Fuji‘s game. At least I want to make it to D2 or D3 this game. And as you see people don‘t even want to solve anything regarding me, they vote me just because. That tells you everything you need to know.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
nothing, just thinking

you see

in my last Star Wars game i was called out for being to afraid of getting lynched D1, because if was town i should be fine with dying as long as i give town more info and etc

of course they were wrong and i was town at first, but i was excited to play because i had gotten Anakin

so that post of yours really makes you sound like you wanna play this game, my guess is that either town or scum, you got a cool character

and even without knowing your role yet, you seem excited to stay alive and use your abilities

maybe that's why you reacted badly to Ratchet calling out early on

it would be just like me from SW
Wtf dude its 4 in the morning for you why are you here writing wallies?

sorry for your ears but I’m listening to the music which fits the theme. This song is the ballad of heisenberg and not to mention the lyrics are funny so you are free not to listen to it. Unlike you I’m following the theme here instead of using Lalo Salamanca gifs. :pepeke:

You are a funny one.

You seem restless seeing as you quote me twice on same post. I’m town and I haven’t yet caught up. I’m at work now.
Ofcourse, how can I not be restless in the presence of Kagurashii herself?

You stated you gonna catch up and will brb soon, but I think we both have different definition of soon here. So, just checking to see where you at, and got what I wanted from this post of yours.

I

Indigo

Well, you‘re right I want to play the game. I got offed after just one full day in Star Wars and N2 in Fuji‘s game. At least I want to make it to D2 or D3 this game. And as you see people don‘t even want to solve anything regarding me, they vote me just because. That tells you everything you need to know.
I understand

but i also think focusing too much on it will only make people wanna off you even more

so maybe try to focus on other stuff and enjoy the hours we have

try scum hunting and other stuff

it's early, the wagon can change

I just got online, I'm missing like 25 pages. lol
Normally I read at work, but today I gotta study sadly.

Before I went to sleep I had you and Soul in my town list. I hope I don't have to change those after reading.
You don't have to worry about me
:endthis:

Ok I will let u read more

I

Indigo

Hmmmm, I like you :owo:.

Who do you think is scum?
I don't have any strong scum reads so far

i got town lean on Pero and Nana

Ekko and Ratchet going at it is null for me

didn't like SoulKiller doing the Fluff posts, but he stopped and is being more mindful now, liked his long post detailing his entire game sense so far

Fuji being super into the game and using avis and gifs, to just up and being subbed is kinda weird, but that's angle shooting and we shouldn't talk about it, so i'm gonna stop there

Status
Not open for further replies.