What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We seen kings reaction before and even after Marco's attacks landed. They were definitely effecting him. Also king for the longest wouldn't say shit at all just in general lol.
You could also compare it to vergo who also loved to act like no attack was really hurting him man having a straight face the whole time just lying lol
Well i don't think we can compare that when Vergo was vomiting litres of blood after his attacks lol. Counter shock clearly fucked him up, he just endured it. The only wound from King we've seen is him with a drop of blood and i don't think that really counts as real damage.

Marco did alot more in general with just flying to the island himself, clashing we with big mom, and then fighting king and queen
With perospero even making a statement about how exhausting he was getting. Both king and queen are strong so yeah him doing his best to hold them both off as much as he can at the same time is gonna waste alot more energy faster. Tho i do think yeah marco definitely weakened the 2 even if it wasn't major
The moment Peros said that Marco did indeed take on both commanders at once but iirc it's exactly after that where Chopper finally came in with Queen focusing on something else than Marco a chapter later.

Marco logically went 1v1 with King at that point and went down. We've two later panels i believe of Marco fighting with King and King only in the sky. Also, we know that Queen fought Chopper for a dozen minutes until Sanji came in.

By the time chopper and sanji came into the picture marco was still already exhausted from everything before and still assisted any time he could. Like when he grabbed queen so chopper could smack him
Or like king and queen thinking they defeated him before he protected zoro and sanji
Yes, that was during chapter 1006 iirc. He was exhausted at that point and then Chopper came in and after that Sanji.

Tbf Sanji also tried to go against both King and Queen off screen so it wasn't only Marco.

dont think theirs any matchup advantage king has over Marco.
Tho Marco's blue flames probably can counter
I don't think Marco has the AP required to take King down. Also, i don't think Marco's blue flames are superior.

Also in another panel Marco is pushed back with a bloody lip by King iirc.

Again. Characters can jump at distances of hundreds of meters and clash mid air. The facts we know:

- Zoro questioned the role of King's wings
- We see a panel of King intercepting Sanji mid air, grabbing his neck and turning Zoan
- We have never seen King actually fly with his base wings
- Nor was he mentioned to be able to fly in base
- He is not the only one possessing wings he cannot use to fly
- King was seen jumping off the cliff of Onigashima in base to dodge Zoro, turn Zoan to fly back and then immediately turn back into base - a use less intermediate step if he could fly in base

So it is for you to prove that King can fly and not vice versa. Pointing to a panel where King intercepts Sanji mid air doesn't do the job.

My fellow chadmiral bros might hate me for this.
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi @The White Crane @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MonsterKaido

But right now I’ve got Ryokugyu over every admiral except Sakazuki and Kuzan.

I actually want to put him over Kuzan, but I’m being respectful lol.

He nuked Udon and the surrounding country with a massive AOE and has a fucking black blade by the looks of it.

And he follows Sakazuki’s philosophy, so he doesn’t hold back or play around like Fujitora or Kizaru.

He’s fucking insane.

Even if he loses here it’ll be against Luffy, Kidd, Law, Zoro, Yamato, etc, a force that took down two emperors.
By feats you are right. But GB over Kizaru feels wrong.

I dont mind it that much tbh. The 1,5B after WCI where a bit much.
The 3B now are to little.

WG wanted to keep his strength hidden by giving everyone the same credit, but it more or less already failed with the Nika poster.

I dont mind it that much tbh. The 1,5B after WCI where a bit much.
The 3B now are to little.

WG wanted to keep his strength hidden by giving everyone the same credit, but it more or less already failed with the Nika poster.
Who knows joyboy in current era ?

Also , world government could not hide anything . This equal bounty come from news . News said that 3 worst beat two yonkou no detail .

Status
Not open for further replies.