What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladmiral wankers downplaying other Ladmirals by hyping Greenbitch (I say bitch because he sucks body fluids of other people :suresure:) they don't even realize :gokulaugh:

If Greenbitch can neg Ling + Queen

-Then Lakainu is fodder for not being able to do anything against Nerfed Marco

-Only beat Nerfed Ace because of a special DF advantage over Ace's DF

-Garp couldn't even heavily hurt Marco
-Aokiji couldn't do shit to Nerfed Ace
-Aokiji couldn't beat Jozu without a cheap-shot
-Lizaru couldn't beat Marco without a cheap-shot + even Onigumo's kairoseki
-Fujitora got injured against Sabo
-Pre-Yonko MF Blackbeard wounded Fleet Admiral Sengoku and Garp couldn't do shit

Which one Ladmiral wankers?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @kurwa @Extravlad

Did Greenbitch catch them off-guard, when they are in prison and didn't recover yet obvious from their Base forms not even Zoan (Ling doesn't even have his new mask, he kills people for seeing his face)

Or is Greenbitch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lakainu and the rest? :suresure:
You rn:

Greenbull giving major Sanji opponent vibes:-

Usual Personality of a Sanji opponent:-
- Fun loving
- Arrogant
- Brutal
- Reckless

Greenbull seems to be a mix of Kuroobi, Jabra and Queen.

Appearence:-
Queen had Okama inspired looks from Mr 2 coupled with Jabra's hair. Also similar to Kuroobi's hair.

Greenbull has a body tatoo like Jabra and Kuroobi. Has glasses like Jabra. Shirt open like Jabra.

Traits:-
- Interest in Women:- Most Sanji opppnents....bar Kuroobi showed this
- Uninterest in food and eating:- Personal conflict with Sanji, like most of his opponents have
Post automatically merged:

Greenbull giving major Sanji opponent vibes:-

Usual Personality of a Sanji opponent:-
- Fun loving
- Arrogant
- Brutal
- Reckless

Greenbull seems to be a mix of Kuroobi, Jabra and Queen.

Appearence:-
Queen had Okama inspired looks from Mr 2 coupled with Jabra's hair. Also similar to Kuroobi's hair.

Greenbull has a body written body tatoo like Jabra and Kuroobi. Has glasses like Jabra. Shirt open like Jabra.

Traits:-
- Interest in Women:- Most Sanji opppnents....bar Kuroobi showed this
- Uninterest in food and eating:- Personal conflict with Sanji, like most of his opponents have
The safest thing to assume is Zoro/Sanji duo vs Fuji/Ryou duo

Both Fuji and Ryou fit the profile of someone who would likely go against Zoro and Sanji. Plus they are also a duo.

They can. O Lin can’t fight back, Law will punture wille her to death, tricked her, break her arm, leg etc etc.

If no Df she can’t heal broken parts.

And Law can tank hakified punchs. Normal punchs thrown by a 8 years old will be okay to dodge or tank some of them.

O Lin is not a top tier. She can’t beat any low top tiers.
:shocking:so Akainu isn't high top tier since he can't beat any high top tier?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
:shocking:so Akainu isn't high top tier since he can't beat any high top tier?
Haha lets not discuss our tiers etc

You can clearly be the weakest of your tier yet you stays in your tier.

But you grouped O Lin and Suckbeard and I think Sickbeard destroys her.

You said Law/Kid couldn’t beat her, yet they can kill Olin 1 vs 1 and it won’t be extreme diff.

Olin would be killed by Ben, Shyriu, Law, Kid, Zoro etc.

Frankly I don’t think she can beat King Marco or Kata.

It will take loooottttssss of time, but they can outsmart her and BM will have insane problem to hit them. They will harass her.

I think overall all thing considered O Lin is not above YC1. She is too stupid and unskilled. And no haki.

since oda denied zoro the chance to become a sword god taking down a dragon then i assume his big feat will be take down a tiger. so zoro x fujitora.
it makes sense sanji x ryokugyu then.

something will happen to kizaru and he will be replaced. either someone kills him or he defects. probably after next arc and smoker will get a big PU so he can become admiral

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
How would you guys rank the Admiral fruits based on what we know until now?

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Wiwi
@Admiral Mou Bu @The White Crane @ConquistadoR
1. Kizaru
2. Sakazuki/Kuzan
3. Fujitora
4. Green Bull

Green Bull has the weakest fruit, that’s for sure, but his mastery with the fruit seems very high, as just by walking he has plants growing behind him, and the life-drain is pretty overpowered. He also pierced King with ease though he looks to be using Haki and his Haki from the black blade seems quite strong.

The one fruit I’m not sure where to rank is Sengoku’s, a mythical Zoan Buddha seems very powerful but I’m not sure where it would compare to the Logia trio or Fujitora. I imagine it’s stronger than Green Bulls but GB’s life drain makes it unclear.

Idk, that life drain ability is OP. Maybe I’m underestimating Aramiki’s fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.