A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kindly dont ignore this @Flowa
i see u continusly talking about me
how about you talk to me instead
What‘s there to talk about? Prof already summarized the situation pretty nicely.

If you want my own take, I can feel a lack of interest in solving on your end. You seem indifferent to my flip like Gram and don‘t even push for reactions. You‘re reactive, a contrast to your usually proactive Town self.

I

Indigo

Sigh.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix do you both enjoy arguing with each other? You both are convinced the other scum. What benefit is coming out of arguing endlessly? Are you going to somehow convince the other person that they're scum? I understand defending yourself in hopes of getting the other person to see you're town but you've been going at it for hours and from what I can see, literally nothing has changed. At some point y'all two need to stop and focus your attention on other things. You can't be seriously intending on arguing over and over for the entirety of this day phase.

Also, how are you two even finding the time to go at it like this? Y'all two are adults with jobs and shit, how are you able to post so much in so little time? It's not even been half the day phase yet.
I said the exact same thing, they are still at it

they love each other

Emil

Certified Memelord
What‘s there to talk about? Prof already summarized the situation pretty nicely.

If you want my own take, I can feel a lack of interest in solving on your end. You seem indifferent to my flip like Gram and don‘t even push for reactions. You‘re reactive, a contrast to your usually proactive Town self.
theres plenty to talk about. im just getting started with this game. i disagreed with what prof said. lets start there. i'll ask this for the 3rd time now. if you agreed with prof and ratchet, can you provide a town game of mine where i followed the trait that ratchet is scum reading me based off. i'll be waiting on a response to this. you have avoided it twice already.

i dont care about your take. i want you to talk to me, one of your scum reads. not avoid me

D

Dragomir

also u havent established what these arbitrary standards of mine are

it reads to me like you think i am a townie tunneling you, and you arent dancing along with it. want to establish how this dance is indicative of anything?
Dude, why do you care so much about his lack of establishment of these arbitrary standards? You're convinced he's scum, so from your perspective, he's scum bullshitting a read, right? Just move the fuck on from him already and focus on other people. You can get back to Ratchet when it's lynch time.

theres plenty to talk about. im just getting started with this game. i disagreed with what prof said. lets start there. i'll ask this for the 3rd time now. if you agreed with prof and ratchet, can you provide a town game of mine where i followed the trait that ratchet is scum reading me based off. i'll be waiting on a response to this. you have avoided it twice already.

i dont care about your take. i want you to talk to me, one of your scum reads. not avoid me
I‘m literally talking to you, you just quoted a post directed at you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude, why do you care so much about his lack of establishment of these arbitrary standards? You're convinced he's scum, so from your perspective, he's scum bullshitting a read, right? Just move the fuck on from him already and focus on other people. You can get back to Ratchet when it's lynch time.
i cant move on until hes lynched or something convinces me otherwise
if u arent gna support the movement then kindly stay quiet drago

you know exactly why i am replying to him. dont pretend otherwisd

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Sigh.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix do you both enjoy arguing with each other? You both are convinced the other scum. What benefit is coming out of arguing endlessly? Are you going to somehow convince the other person that they're scum? I understand defending yourself in hopes of getting the other person to see you're town but you've been going at it for hours and from what I can see, literally nothing has changed. At some point y'all two need to stop and focus your attention on other things. You can't be seriously intending on arguing over and over for the entirety of this day phase.

Also, how are you two even finding the time to go at it like this? Y'all two are adults with jobs and shit, how are you able to post so much in so little time? It's not even been half the day phase yet.
I work in It, I'm looking at a computer for long periods of time.

As for whether I enjoy it, I mean, yes. It's almost cathartic even.

D

Dragomir

Like holy fucking shit. Watching y'all two argue so much is such a huge eyesore. Y'all two get literally nowhere and clog the goddamn thread. Shit makes me regret signing up and not want to sign up to any game where you both play in. It's nigh impossible to play a game where the same two are spitting venomal at each other for like half of the thread.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Like holy fucking shit. Watching y'all two argue so much is such a huge eyesore. Y'all two get literally nowhere and clog the goddamn thread. Shit makes me regret signing up and not want to sign up to any game where you both play in. It's nigh impossible to play a game where the same two are spitting venomal at each other for like half of the thread.
I think you're overstating it at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.