A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like holy fucking shit. Watching y'all two argue so much is such a huge eyesore. Y'all two get literally nowhere and clog the goddamn thread. Shit makes me regret signing up and not want to sign up to any game where you both play in. It's nigh impossible to play a game where the same two are spitting venomal at each other for like half of the thread.
what purpose does this severe. our interaction has to go somehwere. i am trying to progress with it. ratchet is trying to kill it. the guy is as scum as can go. if u dont see it. i will find others who do and ill keep talking to him until hes lynched. i dont like this reaction from u

D

Dragomir

I think you're overstating it at this point.
Not really. I have to go do something soon and I'm convinced that by the time I come, there's gonna 20 extra pages of you two arguing. And it's not even just this game. I've watched you two go at it in multiple games. I wouldn't care much if this was the only game you're both fighting each other, but the accumulation of it from multiple games has made it become an eyesore.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
what purpose does this severe. our interaction has to go somehwere. i am trying to progress with it. ratchet is trying to kill it. the guy is as scum as can go. if u dont see it. i will find others who do and ill keep talking to him until hes lynched. i dont like this reaction from u
It really it such a shame you need your cronies to back you up. If only you were competent enough to rely on your own thread pull, maybe this discussion could have gone somewhere interesting. Instead, you'd rather pretend to be a deceased ape.

Emil

Certified Memelord
V

You show zero interest to actually solve me here.
you asked gram what he would do when you flip town. he replied with the most accurate response ive seen. so i agreed. try agai

its fact it was very premature of you to start talking about "when you flip town". its not a defense to the votes on you. why do you expect us to "solve" your slot from a post that doesnt consistute as defense. or do you consider that a defense?

D

Dragomir

i cant move on until hes lynched or something convinces me otherwise
if u arent gna support the movement then kindly stay quiet drago

you know exactly why i am replying to him. dont pretend otherwisd
It's seriously your intention to argue with him for the rest of the day phase?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not really. I have to go do something soon and I'm convinced that by the time I come, there's gonna 20 extra pages of you two arguing. And it's not even just this game. I've watched you two go at it in multiple games. I wouldn't care much if this was the only game you're both fighting each other, but the accumulation of it from multiple games has made it become an eyesore.
No you definitely are. If it bothers you so much you're free to out us both on ignore while you're catching up. Don't tell me about how you regret signing up - it's of very little interest to me.

Like holy fucking shit. Watching y'all two argue so much is such a huge eyesore. Y'all two get literally nowhere and clog the goddamn thread. Shit makes me regret signing up and not want to sign up to any game where you both play in. It's nigh impossible to play a game where the same two are spitting venomal at each other for like half of the thread.
Does this seem fake to anyone else lol

Ur not really angry are you

Emil

Certified Memelord
It really it such a shame you need your cronies to back you up. If only you were competent enough to rely on your own thread pull, maybe this discussion could have gone somewhere interesting. Instead, you'd rather pretend to be a deceased ape.
i only have 1 voting power
ur team got a bunch
i need as many townies as i can get, naturally

funny how u indugle in these comments but not address my questions to you earlier

D

Dragomir

Good luck with this endeavor.

Sigh.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix do you both enjoy arguing with each other? You both are convinced the other scum. What benefit is coming out of arguing endlessly? Are you going to somehow convince the other person that they're scum? I understand defending yourself in hopes of getting the other person to see you're town but you've been going at it for hours and from what I can see, literally nothing has changed. At some point y'all two need to stop and focus your attention on other things. You can't be seriously intending on arguing over and over for the entirety of this day phase.

Also, how are you two even finding the time to go at it like this? Y'all two are adults with jobs and shit, how are you able to post so much in so little time? It's not even been half the day phase yet.
Maybe they're both scum and this is them distancing

you asked gram what he would do when you flip town. he replied with the most accurate response ive seen. so i agreed. try agai

its fact it was very premature of you to start talking about "when you flip town". its not a defense to the votes on you. why do you expect us to "solve" your slot from a post that doesnt consistute as defense. or do you consider that a defense?
Well, let me tell you what you‘ve done so far:

You‘ve shaded Ratchet. Even before there was actually enough to produce a read on him.
You have said I probably have a MC level role, and that‘s why you think I play more scummy than usual. Yet you go on and push me anyway like you‘re fine with what would be a strong Town role getting lynched.
Then when asked what my lynch would accomplish, you have basically zero interest to produce anything from it.
Then you say I don‘t interact with you when I did it all day.

So tell me, what are you even doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.