What the best thing in the chap ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd probably be teasing the gang that pretends future sight is the strongest power up ever. But I've always thought an Admiral could clear out Yonko commands in a 3 v. 1, only difference is I thought it was high diff when it's really neg diff.
You mean 3 YC1s or YC1-3? Because I still think that 3 YC1s can put up at least a mid-diff. And we don’t know 100% for sure what King’s condition was since he was in bandages and just lost a wing which might or might not prove a big handicap. Anyways this is just the way things go if it was either Marco or Kat that got this treatment you can be sure that they would get downplayed so hard right now by this forum. At worst you can say all YC1s give neg diff to Admirals and at best King is just the weakest YC1.

I used to think they were all relatively close but now I think Marco is probably the strongest out of him King and Kat given he has the most impressive feats and portrayal since he didn’t do so bad against another Admiral.

Kimono, wood sandals, katana, Fuji is clearly from Wano, Ghandi is 99% from Wano, people left Wano 20 years ago, that's when Fuji and the guy that joined the marines at the same time as him could've left.
Maybe Fuji was a kid born in Wano but left the country 50 years ago when the Shimotsukis sailed away? This would explain why he would have no knowledge about how Wano was before the Raid.

Don't you think it's overkill? Rooftop 5 is to much for one Admiral, specially now that they are far stronger than on the Rooftop.
Should be a matter of a few clashes and that's it, imo.

Yeah I think that's probably the safest and most sensed prevision.

Again, I don't think it will be a prolonged fight but just a clash or two, like: Aramaki flexing on someone, rest of the alliance being impressed with Aramaki's ability, then 1 or 2 of the top fighters charging at him and maybe landing one blow too. After that, Aramaki could very well shrug it off saying "Well I guess this would be to much" or something like that, immediatly dropping a bomb about the outside events after that.

Zoro/Killer/Sanji are the most fitting imo, cause they would come to protect the Captains who made the lion's job 7 days before. Aramaki could also reveal their bounties as a compliment...
And that bomb obviously being Sabo for sure!

So with Ryokugyu being a Akainu fan, he would rather side with him than the WG. Fujitora despises the WG too and Kizaru would likely too rather side with his admiral colleagues than the WG.

Wouldn't the 4 admirals be able to decimate what is left of the WG? I doubt Garp or Sengoku would interfere. Garp didn't even want to become admiral because it would mean serving beneath the Celestials.

It's like they just all accepted the system without realizing they could destroy it. And while the admirals are heating up, the Gorosei look like helpless bitches that have nothing under their control, ask their prophet what to do next and failing miserably. Akainu even called them out for the Celestials doing things behind their backs.

ABG (Admirals betraying government) incoming. I hope so. Imu can't stop it at this point, given how the world turns into such a mess with the WG being unable to act, and with Imu tearing wanted posters apart because he is a salty bitch.
That's the thing: It would be some nice twist if the navi cleans out the WG from within, but I very much doubt that happens.

Basically any shonen manga with some mysterious "overlord king" like Imu will always let that main evil force get destroyed by the protagonist - the SHs/Luffy.

I'm pretty sure that if Oda really writes a plot where Akainu & Co. try to overthrow Imu & the Gorosei, they actually get their butts handed to them. There is a reason those dudes were able to rule and enslave the world for 900 years.

How does one man cope so much
:pepemy:
You are pathetic
Just be honest rather than sneaky clown for once

Tell me is Green Bull >>>> Kaido or chapter 1000 zoro >>> King or Green Bull never neg diffed full power King

All three of these things can't be false
Post automatically merged:

Portrayal wise Mid is in Luffy's league but actual power wise nah Luffy mid diffs him.
Luffy neg diffs King

So with Ryokugyu being a Akainu fan, he would rather side with him than the WG. Fujitora despises the WG too and Kizaru would likely too rather side with his admiral colleagues than the WG.

Wouldn't the 4 admirals be able to decimate what is left of the WG? I doubt Garp or Sengoku would interfere. Garp didn't even want to become admiral because it would mean serving beneath the Celestials.

It's like they just all accepted the system without realizing they could destroy it. And while the admirals are heating up, the Gorosei look like helpless bitches that have nothing under their control, ask their prophet what to do next and failing miserably. Akainu even called them out for the Celestials doing things behind their backs.

ABG (Admirals betraying government) incoming. I hope so. Imu can't stop it at this point, given how the world turns into such a mess with the WG being unable to act, and with Imu tearing wanted posters apart because he is a salty bitch.
Appo pictures can stir up marine against gorsei and IM. Cp0 in wano.

Big news Morgan goes spears his news as he wish

Dude, what the heck? :gokulaugh:

Only the 3 Billion Trio is of any threat whatsoever to Aramaki. He would handwave current Zoro, Killer, and Lanjino to nonexistence. Come on, man. :milaugh:
I mean, a 3v1 is a 3v1...
And Aramaki could come to that conclusion not only looking at them but at the whole surroundings. It would only be a matter of time before Luffy, Kidd and Law decide to step in and at that point he could say "Aight this shit is hotter than I thought"

I'm saying this cause Oda probably wants to hype him up while not coming to a prolonged battle with the Alliance members, a clash shoould be enough for this, and expecting the 1st men plus Sanji to take action and covering each others is the most logic (and pleasing) deduction imo

Also, once Luffy and Kidd are unleashed it's hard to make them reasonable, which is another factor that makes me lean on excluding them from this

But I could be wrong, obviously

Didn't big mom neg diff queen whilst having amnesia? Just pure raw strength flung him around like a rag doll. No CoC, no armament of any kind.
Big Mom got her skull cracked and one shot by queen

Meme ran away from Marco who got his ass trashed by King

King one shot big mom and her entire crew

Zoro made big mom
-Shit her pants
-Dropped her on her ass with 30 broken bones
-Scarred kaido
-Ranked Fhunder Bagua
-Tanked hakai
And much more

Kid already faced Big Mom 1 v 1 before Law came.

and you’re wrong. Kid assigns magnetic properties with assign. Meaning they are now part of his arsenal. He can stick Katakuri to a piece of metal drag him over the ocean and drop him in it.

Also, I doubt Katakuri can turn his metal into Mochi.
Katakuri can turn an substance in his immediate area into moochi. Dude turn the floor him and luffy were fighting on into moochi. So no. It's the same way doffy turned building into strings. So no whatever kidd assigns katakuri to he will turn it into moochi. Infact assign only works if he touches his opponent which he lacks the speed, dexterity or awareness to do so. Added with the fact that Kat has future sight

Status
Not open for further replies.