A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is your initial assumption that I have TMI to read Flower as Town? Why are you not even attempting to establish the facts around my positions before coming to your conclusions?

I also have no reason to take your claim to be ignorant on the thread at face value.
the last time i saw the thread, it seemed like u were scum leaning flowa and im pretty sure u were the first one to considering it was the beginning of the game

since ive been gone, flowa has gotten a lot of ppl sussing her

i cant defend flowa's play here bc even if she were vanilla, like adam and cal pointed out... she shouldnt be outwardly claiming that

all i see is u jumping in to defend her now and it seemed like a 180 degree turn from what i saw yesterday
i had no idea u have been town reading her for so long as u say

it just seemed like a weak way to switch sides so u wouldnt be blamed for being the first one to push her if she flips town and a way to direct attention onto someone else (me)

so yes, that is y tmi was my initial assumption

Current Leans

Peroroncino - Scum
Jew D. Boy - Null, GTH + KMWT: Town

Nana - Town
Kagurashii - Town
Doddsy - Null, GTH + POME: Scum
Ultra - Scum
Pot Goblin - Town, for once
Ekkologix - Scum
DoflaMiwhawk - Town
Dr_Professor83 - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Town
BakiDou - Town
hime - Null, GTH + SOMT: Scum
RippedCal - Town
Rej - Town
Zolo - Town
DoctorIndigo - Town
Flowa - Town
Adam 🍎 - Town
Reborn - Null, tickle in my throat says Town
T-Pein™ - Town
Grammaton - Town
TheKnightOfTheSea - Null, tickle in my throat says scum
SoulKiller - Town
Charlie - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Scum
Dragomir - Town
Sallucion - Scum
Ratchet - Town

There would be 2 or 3 indies in this list but I'm not quite sure where to go on that yet.
was this just for show?

you havent done anything with it

D

Dragomir

I don't like how Pot has been avoiding interacting with me. I called him scum early D0 but didn't react and after pressing him about his thoughts on my statement, he dodged it entirely. @Pot Goblin why are you avoiding interacting with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.