A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Yeah, never watched the show. Would appreciate it.
Story follows a Chemistry Teacher that becomes a Drug Lord by making quality Meth with his skills

Chemistry Teacher teams up with an old student of his that lives a life of low level crime by selling low quality shit

this old student has to two very stupid friends that are also criminals

Badger is the nickname of the character Flowa just revealed to be with an ability, it's one of those two very stupid friends

they are stupid, but they are great :)

D

Dragomir

I got weird vives on Ratchet and maybe its because he is naturally scummy to me.
Most recently...
Idk why he wasn't thinking flower could be sus for claiming vanilla.
Just wemt hard at hime for being suspicious about the claim
Before flower revealed her character I was also sus of her.
Her claim changed everything for you?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So, Pot, what are you going to do with this list? You've got a scum read on Ultra and Ekko but I fail to see any questioning, pressuring, or actual game solving done at them. This goes for a lot of your posts so far. Not much solving if any. You're mostly responding at players questioning you. The only time you didn't is with this read list and a read on Dofla. For someone who expressed a lot of excitement for the game and being town:
It's more my playstyle on how I hate takin the lead on things. I give the occasional read, answer/ask questions, and watch out for things that stick out to me.

I have to feel strongly about someone being scum in order to start pressuring. Right now it's basically day 1 vibe reads.
:hapnoel:

To get a reaction out of you. In the first few pages, you were jokingly getting called scum, so I wanted to see how you'd react to me coming in saying you're 100% scum and not providing any reason whatsoever about it.
I don't respond to early reaction tests like as it's a bit too easy to get marked with a target depending on how you respond. I do this no matter the alignment.

In other games I see how it follows a player throughout the game so in my mind it's not worth the trouble.
:yearight:

D

Dragomir

I already said I'm scum reading Ultra. Him laying low like this only further cements this.
That's not answering what I'm prodding you for.
That's some weak reasoning, Flower. Doesn't at all match the certainty you expressed at the time of that vote.

Looks more to me like you saw a chance to jump at Ekko and side with Ratchet. Your suspicion of Ekko doesn't look organic, Flower. It's looking very opportunitic.

You're approaching this at a very weird angle. You have the perspective of knowing you're town but Ultra doesn't share that perspective. He will only know once you're flipped. How can you expect him to know whether his read on you is right or not before that flip? And saying that Ultra's reads can never be wrong on you means nothing because nobody as of now has anyway of learning your alignment that isn't flipping you. You can easily say that as scum to throw him off. You're trying to incriminate the guy at an angle that he can't measure.
Counter me. What do you have to say in response to this? To both parts. The ones about your read on Ekko and Ultra. I don't like how you keep avoiding interacting with me and ignoring my arguments.

Emil

Certified Memelord
actually @Dragomir does adam reminds u of his weeb play?

when hime brought up the vanilla point about flower, adam kind of latched on it, similar to how he latched on alibaba in weebs in day 1 (for some silly reason i forgot)

he isnt being too forced about it here as he was there tho

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's not answering what I'm prodding you for.

Counter me. What do you have to say in response to this? To both parts. The ones about your read on Ekko and Ultra. I don't like how you keep avoiding interacting with me and ignoring my arguments.
its been a recurring theme this game, shes avoiding direct confortations

Status
Not open for further replies.