A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Current Leans

Peroroncino - Scum
Jew D. Boy - Null, GTH + KMWT: Town

Nana - Town
Kagurashii - Town
Doddsy - Null, GTH + POME: Scum
Ultra - Scum
Pot Goblin - Town, for once
Ekkologix - Scum
DoflaMiwhawk - Town
Dr_Professor83 - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Town
BakiDou - Town
hime - Null, GTH + SOMT: Scum
RippedCal - Town
Rej - Town
Zolo - Town
DoctorIndigo - Town
Flowa - Town
Adam 🍎 - Town
Reborn - Null, tickle in my throat says Town
T-Pein™ - Town
Grammaton - Town
TheKnightOfTheSea - Null, tickle in my throat says scum
SoulKiller - Town
Charlie - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Scum
Dragomir - Town
Sallucion - Scum
Ratchet - Town

There would be 2 or 3 indies in this list but I'm not quite sure where to go on that yet.
So, Pot, what are you going to do with this list? You've got a scum read on Ultra and Ekko but I fail to see any questioning, pressuring, or actual game solving done at them. This goes for a lot of your posts so far. Not much solving if any. You're mostly responding at players questioning you. The only time you didn't is with this read list and a read on Dofla. For someone who expressed a lot of excitement for the game and being town:
I'm excited for this one because I actually know the flavor stuff this time
I've been on a BB + BCS clip binge as well
:yearight:
Yes, thankfully
I was getting mighty tired of being scum
Hopefully, there are no conversions in this game
Let this break the streak
:finally:
Your gameplay is not at all conveying any of it and has been very reserved from any of the discussions in the game. One could almost say that your early game excitement looks...faked, wouldn't you agree?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Alright well I'll summarise my conclusions from my discussion with ratchet.

Seemed to me that he tried multiple times to deflect from the actual point I made, moving to both points of personality, as well as ekkos play, rather than the point at hand.

I also don't think he did a satisfactory job of explaining how the contradiction was 'unfair'

I am fairly happy to put some pressure here

Vote Ratchet

I would also like comments from flower, ekko, Adam on the points I have made if you please
i dont think it make sense to ask me for thoughts when i scum read ratchet the most rn. my thoughts r bound to be biased against him

Okay fair. I'm hesitant to give a town read for it as there were several WU altering abilities etc last game so it could be a fake WU.

Something to keep in mind

D

Dragomir

I know what I said a bit earlier @Dragomir but for the sake of discussion, I want to acknowledge this.
Why did you scum read me here with that post of mine?
:choppawhat:
To get a reaction out of you. In the first few pages, you were jokingly getting called scum, so I wanted to see how you'd react to me coming in saying you're 100% scum and not providing any reason whatsoever about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.