Current Events Luffy did not win 1 v 1

I'm seeing a lot of salty Luffy stans, claiming that Luffy should have at least 4 billion because he beat Kaido 1 on 1...... What?

So lets get this straight:
  1. Kaido fought the 9 scabbards by himself
  2. Then fought the supernovae, yes Big Mom was by his side but Kaido was tanking all the hits
  3. Then proceeded to fight Luffy, he beat his ass
  4. Then fought the scabbards again, kicked Kinemons ass and Kinemon should have died
  5. Then fought Yamato until Luffy came back
  6. Fought Luffy another time 1 v 1, won again
  7. Fought for a brief moment against the alliance, even though it was all fodder
  8. Fought against G5 Luffy then finally lost
Does this look like a clean 1 v 1? 3 Billion bounty is perfectly fine considering that Blackbeard did all that at marineford and still only has a 2.5 billion bounty. Law and Kid did just as much as Luffy deal with it.
:kayneshrug:

Kaido did 1 v 1 Luffy and lost to Luffy 1 v 1. Scabbards are fodders so stop including them. Supernovaes barely scratched Kaido except for Zoro. And Yamato didn't do anything.

With that logic, Luffy fought Apoo, Ulti, Page One.. are you going to include them too?
there is no doubt that if Luffy took the same total damage and fighting that Kaido did , Luffy would have died 15 times instead of once

I'm seeing a lot of salty Luffy stans, claiming that Luffy should have at least 4 billion because he beat Kaido 1 on 1...... What?

So lets get this straight:
  1. Kaido fought the 9 scabbards by himself
  2. Then fought the supernovae, yes Big Mom was by his side but Kaido was tanking all the hits
  3. Then proceeded to fight Luffy, he beat his ass
  4. Then fought the scabbards again, kicked Kinemons ass and Kinemon should have died
  5. Then fought Yamato until Luffy came back
  6. Fought Luffy another time 1 v 1, won again
  7. Fought for a brief moment against the alliance, even though it was all fodder
  8. Fought against G5 Luffy then finally lost
Does this look like a clean 1 v 1? 3 Billion bounty is perfectly fine considering that Blackbeard did all that at marineford and still only has a 2.5 billion bounty. Law and Kid did just as much as Luffy deal with it.
:kayneshrug:
Regarding bounties, i agree with you that Luffy didn't win 1v1. Regarding strength tho? Luffy's first real attack in G5 just oneshot all-out Kaidou, so it doesnt matter when Luffy didnt 1v1 Kaidou, since he is now already more powerful than Kaidou.

there is no doubt that if Luffy took the same total damage and fighting that Kaido did , Luffy would have died 15 times instead of once
Stamina doesn't mean anything in One Piece. This isn't Naruto where chakra limitation matters. Luffy got stabbed in the stomach by Katakuri and they were still fighting hours later. If Luffy took the same damage as Kaido he will just get back up and fight like he always does. Stop using stamina logic in One Piece fights.

Kaido did 1 v 1 Luffy and lost to Luffy 1 v 1. Scabbards are fodders so stop including them. Supernovaes barely scratched Kaido except for Zoro. And Yamato didn't do anything.

With that logic, Luffy fought Apoo, Ulti, Page One.. are you going to include them too?
Sure bro, Luffy is allowed to have multiple timeouts and rests while Kaido was fighting through 50 chapters without any pause, what a clean 1v1! Very fair!

Stamina doesn't mean anything in One Piece. This isn't Naruto where chakra limitation matters. Luffy got stabbed in the stomach by Katakuri and they were still fighting hours later. If Luffy took the same damage as Kaido he will just get back up and fight like he always does. Stop using stamina logic in One Piece fights.
LOOOOOL
so you are saying that Luffy can take the infinite list of attacks from Scabbards , Zoro , Law ,Kid ,Killer ,Yamato + ALL OF KAIDO'S ATTACKS just because "he can just get back up" , he's just gonna use 20 asspuls instead of 5.
your brain is dead

Sure bro, Luffy is allowed to have multiple timeouts and rests while Kaido was fighting through 50 chapters without any pause, what a clean 1v1! Very fair!
Kaido and Big MOm fought for 2 days.
Aokiji and Akaniu fought for 10.

Stamina don't mean anything in One Piece/ Kaido literally got beat in less than 20 mins. There was a time limit of 10 minutes before Onigishma was going to fall right after Luffy gets knocked off the island.
Post automatically merged:

LOOOOOL
so you are saying that Luffy can take the infinite list of attacks from Scabbards , Zoro , Law ,Kid ,Killer ,Yamato + ALL OF KAIDO'S ATTACKS just because "he can just get back up" , he's just gonna use 20 asspuls instead of 5.
your brain is dead
That is exactly what I am saying because there is no such thing as stamina in One Piece. This isn't Naruto.

Kaido and Big MOm fought for 2 days.
Aokiji and Akaniu fought for 10.

Stamina don't mean shit! Kaido literally got beat in less than 20 mins. There was a time limit of 10 minutes before Onigishma was going to fall right after Luffy gets knocked off the island.
Post automatically merged:

That is exactly what I am saying because there is no such thing as stamina in One Piece. This isn't Naruto.
"Stamina doesn't mean shit!", thats why Luffy literally said: "If Kaido survives this Gear 4, I lose". And guess what, after that, Luffy literally died lmao. Sure, it doesn't matter at all bro.

"Stamina doesn't mean shit!", thats why Luffy literally said: "If Kaido survives this Gear 4, I lose". And guess what, after that, Luffy literally died lmao. Sure, it doesn't matter at all bro.
Dude you are proving my point though. Oda made Luffy say "If Kaido survives this Gear 4, I lose" and then Oda proceeded to give Luffy G5 which proves my point that stamina doesn't mean anything in One Piece.

Dude you are proving my point though. Oda made Luffy say "If Kaido survives this Gear 4, I lose" and then Oda proceeded to give Luffy G5 which proves my point that stamina doesn't mean anything in One Piece.
But he literally lost 3 times tho, one time he went to prison, the other time he had to get saved by Law's crew and got a nice rest and even ate himself back to 100%. If he had no allies to bail him out and it was only him and Kaido, Luffy would be dead now, because his stamina doesn't match Kaido's. Kaido didn't have allies to bail him out every time he loses, that's the point.

But he literally lost 3 times tho, one time he went to prison, the other time he had to get saved by Law's crew and got a nice rest and even ate himself back to 100%. If he had no allies to bail him out and it was only him and Kaido, Luffy would be dead now, because his stamina doesn't match Kaido's. Kaido didn't have allies to bail him out every time he loses, that's the point.
don't bother using logic with fanboys "FLufFy woN 1 vs 1" :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Luffy DID win 1 vs 1.
All previous stuff were basically irrelevant for Kaido. Same we can say for Luffy anyway.

And the bounty is only 3 billion because WG ordered it to be so. Why it seems like you are implying that his bounty is legit? Cant you undestand basic English?

Luffy DID win 1 vs 1.
All previous stuff were basically irrelevant for Kaido. Same we can say for Luffy anyway.

And the bounty is only 3 billion because WG ordered it to be so. Why it seems like you are implying that his bounty is legit? Cant you undestand basic English?
*Yawn*

I already adressed your argument above, I don't bother repeating myself