Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a firm believer in Yamato not joining the crew. Sure I would like her to but there are just too many factors that point in the other direction in my opinion.

The first reason of course is her being too powerful. Jinbei is a good case study for that. He unofficially joined back in Fishman Island but at that point would have been the second strongest Straw Hat thus overthrowing the former monster trio. That's the reason Oda had to wait until Wano to let him join officially because at that point Sanji and Zoro got strong enough to maintain the current monster trio. Yamato has advanced conquerors haki and let's be honest would spank Zoro's cheeks.
So that's the first reason.

The second reason I believe her to not join is that Kaido literally described her fruit as being the "Guardian Deity of Wano Country" and ultimately I think that she is going to fulfill that role. Oden's biggest mistake was leaving Wano in the first place which made it possible for Kaido and Orochi to usurp the Country.
Oden was the strongest fighter in the nation and left his country vulnerable. I believe Yamato, if she really wants to take on the role of Oden, will realize this, possibly after the confrontation with Greenbull and decide to stay behind because without the Straw Hats there, she will be by far Wano's strongest fighter and thus she will not repeat Oden's mistake.

I'm pretty sure that this is what's going to happen. Of course I would like for another powerhouse to join the crew but I just don't see it. We will see her again in the final war, probably alongside Momo riding on Zunisha smackin' mofos left and right

The main reason why I see hate on Carrot is because she has fur. Put that into real life and that's basically called racism.
This kind of thinking is venomous... It's a kind of mind conditioning that one must love a certain individual because the individual belongs to a certain race, identity or group... Because if not, then you're racist or whatever -ist BS...

Not liking Carrot is racist? Let alone she's just a fictional character...

However, most of us who doesn't see Carrot joining don't hate her as a character... It's just that we can't logically see her as a SH but it doesn't mean that we hate her... Yet you seem to accuse us of hate and racism simply because we don't see her joining?

I have nothing against carrot because of her fur. I love chopper and he has fur. I like inu and Neko and Pedro, all have fur. I dislike her because she is bland as a character and useless as well.
Don't feel targeted mate, it was not personnal :myman:

This kind of thinking is venomous... It's a kind of mind conditioning that one must love a certain individual because the individual belongs to a certain race, identity or group... Because if not, then you're racist or whatever -ist BS...
You are twisting the words here, it not about liking anyone, the subject here is trashing a character because of his physical attribute, which is something I saw a lot here. And that's called racism.

Not liking Carrot is racist? Let alone she's just a fictional character...
It depends on the way you are spitting your hate.

However, most of us who doesn't see Carrot joining don't hate her as a character... It's just that we can't logically see her as a SH but it doesn't mean that we hate her... Yet you seem to accuse us of hate and racism simply because we don't see her joining?
I accuse no one of nothing here, I just said that I saw a lot of this racist like argumentation here. ;)

Lacking a sense of humour too apparently.

I'm bisexual, congratulations anyway!

You certainly "neg diffed" my lack of knowledge about that!

:beanmean::arnoling::broocry:

Oh BTW I'm a Yamato fan too in case you didn't notice, so as I implied before, I posted it as a joke, but as usual people seem to take them too literally, personally, seriously etc lately! No fun allowed!

:lawsigh::kaidowhat::risitameh::nicagesmile:
Great excuse. First you say something idiotic. When it's proven wrong, humor is your excuse. Pathetic.

You are twisting the words here, it not about liking anyone, the subject here is trashing a character because of his physical attribute, which is something I saw a lot here. And that's called racism.
Same thing, same point... It's not racism if there's no stereotyping involved... Have you seen anyone trashing the entire mink race per se?

It depends on the way you are spitting your hate.
See... Does Carrot represent the entirety of the minks?

I accuse no one of nothing here, I just said that I saw a lot of this racist like argumentation here. ;)
But you have to admit that there's no racial discrimination intent there... You're just interpreting some of our words maliciously...

Status
Not open for further replies.