A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sallucion

Lack of contribution. I had no reason to town read you.
Fair enough. I didnt expect you to town read me. It's just that at the time you posted it I had the same 'contribution' as most players, so I was wondering why I was read scum. Thanks for clarifying

I don't really understand what you meant here Soull. He said that Gram would more than likely not give up if he has teammates to support. And that's why he thinks Gram could be town.
I never seen gram quit like that, if you go back and see the events and how things go down, you will see that gramm reaction was very unwarranted, an over reaction even.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
No Lind has clearly come in with an agenda. He's not a very good scum player, because he can't replicate his town game at all. He's gone through and seems weirdly informed.

Hime you should always flip after me, that's my legacy.
I'm town this game, but thank you for your honest opinion. I do agree that my town game is much better than my scum game. I love being town is why.

Speaking of @Ultra I do agree with your meta read of his. I recall saying something like that in your vanilla game as well.

@Ultra reads?

I actually have a town lean on dofla too. His posts do come off as carefree and have made me laugh haha.

Well, the question here is how does a flavor reveal of a weak character help scum or town. The response that reveal has gotten makes me think the reveal is largely NAI and I don't think Yo tan would give scum the ability.

Plus if that is fake, there's bound to be a check against it in this game. Meaning it can be resolved soon. Would rather lay off it right now imo.

Thank you @Flowa and @hime for the summaries.
I mean, it was you who discovered that specific scum tell of his lol.

No Lind has clearly come in with an agenda. He's not a very good scum player, because he can't replicate his town game at all. He's gone through and seems weirdly informed.

Hime you should always flip after me, that's my legacy.
I don't want to see your lynch and think there is scum in both you and flower wagon at the moment, hime came across very wrong and now want to see her flip and I did get some weird vibes from lind posts, but nothing to make out of it just yet.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Fair enough. I didnt expect you to town read me. It's just that at the time you posted it I had the same 'contribution' as most players, so I was wondering why I was read scum. Thanks for clarifying
If you go through my list I think I've applied the same standard to everyone. If you disagree I'd like to hear the names and why.

Ratchet

Ok vote lynch Hime

mind telling me why tho? There is tons of pages

Surprised it is not ekko

Why Hime tho? What's the case?
Hime has to date only given statements and absolutely nothing to support them. She immediately tried to latch a gotcha onto Flower, and her argument when I pressed her was unreasonably defensive. You're best off isoing her, she doesn't have many posts.

Ok vote lynch Hime

mind telling me why tho? There is tons of pages

Surprised it is not ekko

Why Hime tho? What's the case?
I have reasons to believe she has TMI

Her exchange back and forth with me, basically speaking on behalf of pot was very sus, she assumes that i should know if players are townie or not and shouldn't ask players for their reasoning for such thing. Hard defending dofla for no reason and feels like she has TMI in the entire situation going on. Her vote on ratchet feels off and opportunistic.

Ratchet

I would also add that she's had very poor engagement with a player she thinks is scum, and has given actually no clear reason for why she thinks I'm scum, having only placed her vote on me when explaining why an info lynch on me is good (despite her not being able to tell us what that information would be, because she hasn't read the thread)

@Nana

Status
Not open for further replies.