A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, what is this obsession you have on dofla? I specifically wanted to see why he town reads dofla BECAUSE he made no posts. Why is he giving a free town read for such a player? makes no sense.

I don't care about LM, he is not in the game anymore, dofla is, so me asking him why he is town reading him is justifiable, because there is literally NOTHING at that stage that warrants such town reads, feels like he is giving town reads away like free candy.

You rolled scum this game huh?

Why do you town read dofla hime? i been catching up and don't see a valid reason. I can angle shoot this but to make my own conclusions but want to see specific reasons on his town read.
when someone subs in, u r going to have reads on that slot based on the previous player
im not sure y that is so hard for u to comprehend

obviously those reads can change as the new player starts posting more but at the start, there isnt some big reset button or whatever, thats absurd

i town read (or at least not scum read) dofla bc he is much more carefree in this game
he felt more cautious in the police mafia game and i had mistaken that for town play

as a general note, i feel as tho ppl who r more laid-back typically give off more townie vibes bc they dont feel the same pressure as they do when working directly with a team
thats probably how i operate as well, bring less attention on myself etc. as scum bc ik im shit at defending myself

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I would rather get scum lynched than an info lynch

I don't like that logic
To be clear, she's insisting now that she isn't supporting it on the basis of information, deflecting towards Kagura for culpability. I'll just grab the post, it's pretty juicy.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
And why is that? I'm pretty certain I have reason on my side here.
At that point in time, she was supposed to be largely ignorant on the thread - it came across that she knew what happened, and wanted to lean into a comment that served nothing for the discussion.
That comment of hers didn't seem that way to me, honestly.

Also from your claim could you message Skylar in the day phase? Maybe that player can confirm that skill to us?

when someone subs in, u r going to have reads on that slot based on the previous player
im not sure y that is so hard for u to comprehend
I asked a question for pot not for you specifically to get a read on pot and see his mindset. Dofla was in the game and not LM and i want to see why he town read that slot which is in this case is dofla and not LM. He should explain to me why that slot is townie cause nothing LM did warrant a townie read and nor is dofla. Not sure why you are so hung up about it? you know for sure his town reads are townie? why? how is asking players for explanation is scummy? only scum would have TMI and want us to assume we should know stuff without questioning things.

i town read (or at least not scum read) dofla bc he is much more carefree in this game
he felt more cautious in the police mafia game and i had mistaken that for town play
I actually can see the care free dofla agreed, and it feels good overall but nothing concrete. You on the other hand, probably scum hime.

Ratchet

@Nana
tbh id rather see ratchets flip, based on post count alone hes been extremely active so a lot of ppl r going to have interactions with him anyway if getting info is ur goal

flowa's play isnt great from what i saw but id rather take the claim to be real for now

Vote Lynch Ratchet
This is the post she votes me, the totality of the reason she gives is pertaining to the information I would provide. Note again - she has no idea what information I would provide, nor any indication of what she does if I flip Scum/Town, because she hasn't read the thread. She's supporting me an an Information lynch on the basis of information she herself cannot verify.
im not saying ratchet's activity is alignment indicative, im just saying that his flip would also serve to throw some light on other players alignments bc he wouldve had a lot of interactions with ppl as well

in case u misunderstood^^
Who are these other players? Ironically the player most implicated from a town flip is her, so her argument that we can get valuable information from my flip shouldn't apply at all, as I should be completely wrong about her.
kagu wants an info lynch

i think ur scummy, im telling her that ur lynch also works as an info lynch
And she never once has said why she thinks I'm scummy. The sole point she brought up fell off long before she made it, which she (should have) conceded.

To be clear, she's insisting now that she isn't supporting it on the basis of information, deflecting towards Kagura for culpability. I'll just grab the post, it's pretty juicy.
Speaking of Kag ratchet, what do you think about her? and her vote toward you? scum? town?

Not sure I like her line of reasoning on voting a player to resolve or understand 5-7 other players to see if they are townie or not.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yeah, none of this is valid because Hime played GoT, and her point was that Flower might be lying because role madness must include vanilla. From her own experience, this isn't the case.
A sample size of one in her experience, as opposed to the general rules that she quoted in the thread, would hardly qualify as a point against her.

Did you read the thread? I mean, if you want to ask me questions. I am assuming you caught up?
No I just subbed in. I only read starting Day 1.

You have no reason at all to town read Dofla.
What about my town read here? I genuinely thought his posts were funny and calm.

Ratchet

That comment of hers didn't seem that way to me, honestly
Yes, why?
Also from your claim could you message Skylar in the day phase? Maybe that player can confirm that skill to us?
I guess, but why do you care? I already explained I don't confirm myself to Skylar, so all that is being proven is I have a message ability. I guess I'd be able to message Skylar directly, so maybe flavour weighs in here?

Ratchet

What about my town read here? I genuinely thought his posts were funny and calm.
I think we've long established that I don't think highly of some of your town reads on players. This is a general point, to be clear. I don't mind it as much from you.
A sample size of one in her experience, as opposed to the general rules that she quoted in the thread, would hardly qualify as a point against her.
Oh, but it absolutely would. Her point was that Vanilla cannot exist in role madness. Plainly, this is not true. She also isn't new.

Status
Not open for further replies.