A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That comment of hers didn't seem that way to me, honestly.

Also from your claim could you message Skylar in the day phase? Maybe that player can confirm that skill to us?
That will mean outing Skyler as well

There is probably anti claim stuff, we don't need more townies outed if ratchet telling the truth

Not sure how you came to such conclusion? but what makes you townie? you seem to be enjoying your life under the radar.

What are your reads so far in the game?
There are like 30 people in this game. Some people aren't posting at all. Yet you're all assuming that out of these people i'm scum because i'm not posting much. Despite posting more than 1/3 of playerbase.

There are like 30 people in this game. Some people aren't posting at all. Yet you're all assuming that out of these people i'm scum because i'm not posting much. Despite posting more than 1/3 of playerbase.
Well, you tend to do this when you are scum charlie, you post but not much. Did I hit a cord? also, who is all here? it is only me talking to you here.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Why wouldn't I respond to someone who says I came in with an agenda. I would like you to qualify the agenda too btw.
I've had several other responses to you that were far more interesting, your responding to that comes off as defensive to me. As for qualifying it, sure. I think you're applying arbitrary standards around your arguments, at the expense of logic.
What do you mean here?
I mean exactly what I said. She saw an attackable point towards Flower and didn't think it through.

Why do you think I'm scummy? You've never explained this. Is explaining things difficult for you?
ur acting like i made some huge push at flowa, when i obviously did not
i think u r scum exaggerating things in ur favor and im honestly getting the tmi vibes from u still

if flowa is truly bad town which is how im operating rn, ur play came off as some sort of "town savior" tbh
if flowa was mislynched, u get tons of townie points for being one of the only ones to defend her and ppl r going to be much more likely to follow ur lead from there on bc they believe u r spot-on with ur analysis on ppl

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ur acting like i made some huge push at flowa, when i obviously did not
Nope, you're amplifying the point here.
i think u r scum exaggerating things in ur favor and im honestly getting the tmi vibes from u still
TMI vibes is not an argument. Suggesting that the only reason I could be town reading Flower is down to TMI is super lazy.
if flowa is truly bad town which is how im operating rn, ur play came off as some sort of "town savior" tbh
Only if you assume I must be scum, which obviously isn't an assumption you can safely make Day 1. If I'm charitable, this is sheer conf bias.
if flowa was mislynched, u get tons of townie points for being one of the only ones to defend her and ppl r going to be much more likely to follow ur lead from there on bc they believe u r spot-on with ur analysis on ppl
I mean, I *generally* am spot-on anyway. I also don't think I gain that many town points.

Status
Not open for further replies.