A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Nah I tend to do this when I don't have much time.

You, Usopp and Pot. Everyone with same conclusion without ever talking to me before.
Why are you so involved on this? You do tend to get unreasonably defensive as scum, you're aware you can just post your way out of it much easier than whatever this is, yes?

ur acting like i made some huge push at flowa, when i obviously did not
i think u r scum exaggerating things in ur favor and im honestly getting the tmi vibes from u still

if flowa is truly bad town which is how im operating rn, ur play came off as some sort of "town savior" tbh
if flowa was mislynched, u get tons of townie points for being one of the only ones to defend her and ppl r going to be much more likely to follow ur lead from there on bc they believe u r spot-on with ur analysis on ppl
Can you even explain how I‘m bad Town when all I did was state what other players have done? Do you know for sure that my scum read on Gram and Ultra are wrong? What makes them such Town that you come to the conclusion my play is bad here? The actual hell.

I think we've long established that I don't think highly of some of your town reads on players. This is a general point, to be clear. I don't mind it as much from you.
Oh, but it absolutely would. Her point was that Vanilla cannot exist in role madness. Plainly, this is not true. She also isn't new.
u call kagu new in the got game when she had 20ish games under her belt and u say im not new when i have like 12ish games under mine

lmao

Why are you so involved on this? You do tend to get unreasonably defensive as scum, you're aware you can just post your way out of it much easier than whatever this is, yes?
Ask anyone who's been in dead chat with me whenever i got shoot or lynched "because i'm staying low as scum". It's NAI and i'm sick of repeating it every 2nd/3rd game

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So @hime

As you've just seen, Charlie has evidenced my message ability. You can tinfoil we're scum together but no need to get into that now. From a flavour perspective Skylar and Marie (my character) are sisters, so unless you think I as scum copped Charlie, found out he was Skylar, and then set this fake claim up, at the very least I'm probably not scum without Charlie.

Ergo for the purposes of this, I should be most likely town. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.