A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to outline here you were not explicitly revealed. I would expect an innocent child to have their alignment listed.

Entirely possible it was a fake write up and is fairly useless in that sense. That said, I imagine a fake alignment reveal could have been included within a fake message too

Before we jump to any conclusions on these, Charlie do you have any mod message, outside of the message itself that indicates who the message came from? Character wise I mean.

Re: Gramma, has he posted since the rage quit earlier?
I think it was a reach to call it innocent child

More like she revealed who her character is
But not the alignment

Badger would be town tho

Her previous play in the thread was kinda messy, but I feel now there might be better players to look it

If that was fake wu, it will be clear later

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Im currently at work so i am mostly blind reading.

However i do think it is worth to note that to every wagon will be scum riding it.

Ratchet and flower shouldbt be an exception here.

IMO scum in this situation would be someone who keeps the fire going rather than the one who started it

And if we say Ekko and Me are the ones who started the fire then hime abd few others are def ones who fall into scum range

As for Ratchet and flower themselves, i just cant shake the feelibg of the beibg scummy only to fall back on claims, especually flower and her lucky innocent child considering she wss prime sus
To be fair to Ratchet, he's got Charlie backing his claim up. I don't think we should pursue that avenue for now. At least not this day phase. On the unlikely chance that him and Charlie are pulling an elaborate scheme, which I highly doubt, we can verify later.

My post stands. It's really boring just seeing the same level of engagement with you over and over, always hiding behind layers of irony.
I've seen you throw two tantrums and belittle the efforts of two separate hosts since joining this forum, you really shouldn't be calling out how others choose to play the game.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I've seen you throw two tantrums and belittle the efforts of two separate hosts since joining this forum, you really shouldn't be calling out how others choose to play the game.
This isn't really a defence here, because you're not actually playing the game. I don't know what you're doing, but it's really rather typical of you.

To be fair to Ratchet, he's got Charlie backing his claim up. I don't think we should pursue that avenue for now. At least not this day phase. On the unlikely chance that him and Charlie are pulling an elaborate scheme, which I highly doubt, we can verify later.
Before I make this post: I have no clue about the BB characters, never wachted it.
What are the chances the characters Ratchet and Charlie claimed are in the game.

If they have to be in the game 100%, then there is no reason for them to pull a scheme. I believe those characters to be town, so the chance of faking it and getting a CC is high.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Before I make this post: I have no clue about the BB characters, never wachted it.
What are the chances the characters Ratchet and Charlie claimed are in the game.

If they have to be in the game 100%, then there is no reason for them to pull a scheme. I believe those characters to be town, so the chance of faking it and getting a CC is high.
that flowa reveal looks fake af tbh, and badger is mostly a fodder character the only reason i'm not voting her rn is cause my role is fodder too so i know they're in the game.

Like, MC level charas.

that flowa reveal looks fake af tbh, and badger is mostly a fodder character the only reason i'm not voting her rn is cause my role is fodder too so i know they're in the game.
Ah I was talking about the Ratchet and Charlie role, but ok.
I have no clue who badger is.

Like, MC level charas.
So they can get caught easily if they would lie.
I say can we easily leave them now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I was sheeping sk

I had like 50 pages to read and give up on that

My scum reads were mostly

Ekko, Ultra, Ratchet, Rej, Flower

For reasons I stated before
When I was reading Flower's ISO of Gram and following the quotes, I saw you mention the theory that you thought Flower and Ekko could be teammates.

Why do you think so and do you still believe it?

Ok I'm almost up to date with the whole thread(a skipped some pages tho, but lets say 70% up to date)

My vote will still remain on Pot, I consider his early interactions to defensive and then he went rly chill in za thread even tho he is in the same situation where people are scum reading him.

Im not a big fan of Gramms gameplay, he just surrendered and dipped, i hope he will come back, until then he is in my scum read list.
Ratchet is picking conversations with a lot of players, and naturally he will face a lot of accusations along the way, I town read him because I dont think that a scum would take so much heat on him+he is only asking questions for the most part, trying to solve stuff.

I town read Flowa, Wu revelation+is actively scum hunting, unless I will be proven otherwise.
T-pain is town most likely, this is my gut feeling at least.
I was not so active this game, even tho I read a good portion of it, so if someone talked about me, and I didnt responsed, please quote me directly instead.
This is a good post. You get a town lean Baki.

But where's the vote? Unless you're already voting, that is.

Vote lynch Gram

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I have a problem with almost all town reads from Flowa

anyone who says anything remotely close to nice about her slot, she town reads them

did the same thing to me

but i can kinda understand the frustration though, Flowa said she had a number of games in a roll where she got killed without getting to play much

and became the target in this game right away based on Ratchet's fishing

and the WU to me is 50 / 50

i have reasons to believe that Badger would be town if he is in the game

but i don't know if the WU is true or not

so i'm conflicted
I said the Badger character could be town if he is in the game, based on my own role and abilities

but i can't be sure Badger is in the game, and i don't have anything to make mebelieve the WU being true

i've been felling off about Flowa since an interaction i had with her

i was being nice and was telling her to stop getting frustrated and focus more on scum hunting and wait, because the day was early and the wagon could still move

and as soon as i said that, Flowa told me she was town reading me straight up

and then i noticed almost anyone who said anything remotely nice to her, she would town read them right away

She also had a poor reaction at the start when Ratchet voted and started fishing for Flowa's reaction

i came to the conclusion she could be either scum, or got a good town role that made her excited to play (since she said she has been on a streak of dying early)

but if she isn't excited for scum, she is excited for a good town role, and Badger just isn't it...

so it goes to back to feeling scummy to me
Can you please tell me your thought process how you went from conflicted to lynching flower and then saying you find her scummy? The reasons mentioned in first and third posts doesn’t seem much different than each other and it looks like you made up your mind quite quickly.

Kagu Nyan

Also, a few players i've been town reading more lately, like Drago and Cal, seem pretty sure of Flowa, so that pushed me a bit

and Ekko and Drago explained to me how if Badger is some type of IC, we should've gotten alignment or alignment color, not just the character's name

@Kagurashii
I can understand the IC part which is not clear. I’m still doubtful why alignment was not revealed. Also the fact that she had a role where she can announce herself publicly. But the first paragraph sounds like you are sheeping people.

Kagu Nyan

@Kagurashii Why do I make you nervous? :catblush:
You make me nervous because first you said you forgot how to play town which means you are creating a foundation for any scummy behaviour coming from you in the future. Then your low activity and less interaction is also making me quite nervous about you. Not to mention you also have a history of rolling scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.