A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am buying what they claimed for now

I thought someone caught u slipping
I said I didn't read the 2nd part of the game and no one provided me any summary except them pointing out u were TMIng and soft defense on someone

:kayneshrug:

Unvote
y buy what ur scum read claims? even if u didnt read the second part of the game, id assume u would at least be a little more skeptical about what ratchet says

Ok I'm almost up to date with the whole thread(a skipped some pages tho, but lets say 70% up to date)

My vote will still remain on Pot, I consider his early interactions to defensive and then he went rly chill in za thread even tho he is in the same situation where people are scum reading him.

Im not a big fan of Gramms gameplay, he just surrendered and dipped, i hope he will come back, until then he is in my scum read list.
Ratchet is picking conversations with a lot of players, and naturally he will face a lot of accusations along the way, I town read him because I dont think that a scum would take so much heat on him+he is only asking questions for the most part, trying to solve stuff.

I town read Flowa, Wu revelation+is actively scum hunting, unless I will be proven otherwise.
T-pain is town most likely, this is my gut feeling at least.
I was not so active this game, even tho I read a good portion of it, so if someone talked about me, and I didnt responsed, please quote me directly instead.

Basically it's what I colored Green for town. Everyone who's still pushing you/Ratchet as scum lean. Like Kagura for example. I'd actually vote Kagura. Usopp is either scum or he's tunnelling you both due to outside of this game reasons. Same thing for Hime.

Vote Lynch Kagura

Have you reevaluated your view on Ratchet and Flower?

Even i figured out what you're trully asking about here xd they shouldn't respond imo.

I mean, if you are town, you should back of from Ratchet and Flower imo. Getting yourself lynched and flipping as town would make other towns look bad. Assuming you are town that is. So it's not without consequences. What are you top 3 Lynch candidates? Other than these 2 that is.

I mean, why not. Sounds like something positive.
what do u think of flowa's vote on me?

i dont have a top 3 lynch candidate list really

my scum leans rn r nana and flowa bc their votes seemed opportunistic

y buy what ur scum read claims? even if u didnt read the second part of the game, id assume u would at least be a little more skeptical about what ratchet says
The thing what ratchet claimed would make sense

Marie would definitely be here in this setup

You are reading too much in my vote

Coming off as omgus slightly

It wasn't like u got lynched or anything

I'm pretty sure Flower is on Ultra rn. And tbh, she's always jumping af with votes. And tbh, it's not like i town read you or anything so i can't be mad, really.

What's up with Nana? Haven't been paying attention that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.