A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
A greeting.

No reasons for his read given.

Setup talk.

Question which leads to nowhere.

Just thoughts on Cal.

Buddying Fuji.

Random anti fluff post.

Just question marks.

Again a question which he failed to take anywhere.

Weird comments.

Again, just asking things without further inquiry.

Vote with a weak reasoning.

Asking for other people‘s agreement, comes across as sheepy.

Again just Cal.

Cal again.

Conclusion:

What Gram did in a nutshell was just asking for other people‘s approval regarding his votes and telling people Cal was Town. The following posts were his convo with SK. So yes, he factually didn‘t provide any clear reads and was just sheeping.
To start off, I usually like Gram lol and to be fair to him, the check ins and setup talk I would ignore since it's in the first 10 pages where it's usually acceptable for such talk to take place. His posts about Cal, at least the ones quoted here, were all because he was asked about Cal.

The caveat here was the Pero vote since he did jump on it too fast. I went back and checked, but Pero seemed like he was joking from his posts on Pot to me, even if he mentioned it 4 times. In fact, don't know why Fuji made it scummy either unless Pero was going to make it bigger and turn it into a solid case. Didn't really understand what Gram meant with his vote on you, either.

I would null/slight scum lean him for the above ^

To start off, I usually like Gram lol and to be fair to him, the check ins and setup talk I would ignore since it's in the first 10 pages where it's usually acceptable for such talk to take place. His posts about Cal, at least the ones quoted here, were all because he was asked about Cal.

The caveat here was the Pero vote since he did jump on it too fast. I went back and checked, but Pero seemed like he was joking from his posts on Pot to me, even if he mentioned it 4 times. In fact, don't know why Fuji made it scummy either unless Pero was going to make it bigger and turn it into a solid case. Didn't really understand what Gram meant with his vote on you, either.

Who are u scum reading so far

Thank you. The points regarding Pero are interesting, I haven't looked at it that way.

I think he's generally too sheep-y this game. I'd expect such a thing from Pein, but honestly not from him.

The host revealed you are innocent child? And ppl not believing it?

Well it seems from the vc 6 ppl voted ratchet idk how that could be town af

Last time u 3 looked sus to me, but I need to do more reading
Yes, I was revealed.
I want to outline here you were not explicitly revealed. I would expect an innocent child to have their alignment listed.

Entirely possible it was a fake write up and is fairly useless in that sense. That said, I imagine a fake alignment reveal could have been included within a fake message too

So Charles and Ratchet are confirmed. Sweet :yearight:.
So @hime

As you've just seen, Charlie has evidenced my message ability. You can tinfoil we're scum together but no need to get into that now. From a flavour perspective Skylar and Marie (my character) are sisters, so unless you think I as scum copped Charlie, found out he was Skylar, and then set this fake claim up, at the very least I'm probably not scum without Charlie.

Ergo for the purposes of this, I should be most likely town. What do you think?
I'm not allowed to confirm that but thank you. Wtf is shiggy diggy though?
Before we jump to any conclusions on these, Charlie do you have any mod message, outside of the message itself that indicates who the message came from? Character wise I mean.

Re: Gramma, has he posted since the rage quit earlier?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Before we jump to any conclusions on these, Charlie do you have any mod message, outside of the message itself that indicates who the message came from? Character wise I mean.
No, I said this to you earlier. He just receives the message, I'm specifically told I can't include anything about my role. However -
Charlie is Skylar
Unless I knew this beforehand, my ability must directly message Skylar
From flavour then, my understanding is it makes sense for this ability to come from my character.
My character should belong to the town.

It's really not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.