A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make sense for ratchet to do it ekko, the argument had largely stopped between you.

Why do you think it's him?

Also does it only last the rest of the phase? If so that's real odd timing to do it

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
How?

ding ding ding

ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding

ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

*breathing furiously*
Can
Do
Also

I

Indigo

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
forget about that, i was dumb

that doesn't work

keep doing what you doing

Emil

Certified Memelord
the fact that ratchet immediately tried to pin me to a generic town trait that is NAI for me, and tried to sell it as scum indicative tells me hes not being genuine. that thought was too rushed and not rational town ratchet thought.

in all the the games hes been town, he never actually brings up this point, despite me playing worst and actually displaying the lack of this trait. in this game, it seems that ratchet's replies around how our interaction started were legit pre written. no matter what i say, he was going to bring this town trait analogy.

if anyone has reached conclusion first before solving, its actually him. this response couldnt have been any more pre-written, because it does not pretrain to anything i've done this game. its pure fantasy. read this interaction:

my response to him saying his post was for discussion. he immediately goes on next and assumes that i have taken a conclusion, when i really have not

the bolded makes no sense. it never happened. evidenced by my previous post that he quoted. i was still in the process of solving / asking him questions. his answer was pre written, and so is his next post

clearly stating that i am reaching a conclusion, in the present tense. i have not reached one yet, and i tell him that his responses arent helping. there is no way town ratchet reads this post and immediately assumes i have *reached a conclusion*

bolded is completely untrue, as evidenced by my 2 posts above it that he quoted

i reply to him clearly stating i have not yet reached my conclusion, which he obviously ignores, because his answer is pre written. he is flowing in one direction. he didnt even process the post. this is his response:

and later on this is where i reach my conclusion (read it all, or bolded atleast):

i asked him a question here. a clear question. and stated that my final conclusion will depend on the answer. here is his answer was:

the whole thing is now not important. instead, deflects me into other discussion. at that point i've drawn my final conclusion. and it says ratchet is scum.

to whoever asked me/cares

@hime @Dragomir @Doddsy @T-Pein™ @Dr_Professor83 @Adam 🍎 @Ultra @Grammaton @RippedCal @DoctorIndigo @Peroroncino etc..
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

He's calling attention to this post again

Emil

Certified Memelord
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding

Partner...he challenged you mano e mano, don't leave me blueballed backing you up here. You better vote for him after all you've put down.
Ok lookin` back at what Ultra posted, I saw a strong friendship formed already between Ultra and Ekko(mostly based on fluff) at the start of the game, and they just built on that more and more, then they directly opposed the other group formed early in the game, Ratchet and Flowa, well, I would say that there is a good chance that a scum team is at play here.

If Ultra does not flip scum then we can look over flowa and ratchet, but looking at how both flowa and ratched claimed stuff about themselves, I have little to no suspicions about them right now, not only that, but I town read them also.

Vote Ultra

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok lookin` back at what Ultra posted, I saw a strong friendship formed already between Ultra and Ekko(mostly based on fluff) at the start of the game, and they just built on that more and more, then they directly oppose the other group formed early in the game, Ratchet and Flowa, well, I would say that there is a good chance that a scum team is at play here.

If Ultra does not flip scum then we can look over flowa and ratchet, but looking at how both flowa and ratched claimed stuff about themselves, I have little to no suspicions about them right now, not only that, but I town read them both also.

Vote Ultra
*breathes furiously*

Status
Not open for further replies.