A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pero has been sheeping a lot and on a few occasions has just straight up parotted me. A little sus at this over having his own opinions. Do still have reasons to town read him though so this is another one I'm monitoring closely

Alright I am caught up, there is no way ekko is ultra scum partner here, he even stated that ultra might be indie but not scum. I just don't see scum ekko going that hardcore defending his fellow scum buddy and that's the hill I am gonna die on regarding the Ekko/Ultra situation. I am not interested in an ekko lynch and I think he is townie. If not then he is probably scum but from another faction.

People can investigate him instead tbh.

@Charlie @RippedCal

Alright I am caught up, there is no way ekko is ultra scum partner here, he even stated that ultra might be indie but not scum. I just don't see scum ekko going that hardcore defending his fellow scum buddy and that's the hill I am gonna die on regarding the Ekko/Ultra situation. I am not interested in an ekko lynch and I think he is townie. If not then he is probably scum but from another faction.

@Charlie @RippedCal
If he is saying ekko could be indie not scum this is creating a pivot for him in the event of ultra scum flip.

But I see your point of view and don't necessarily fault you for it, though I think you should err on the side of caution. If there's anyone with the confidence to Blatantly defend a scum mate as scum It's ekko, can see him wifoming his way out of it using exactly the explanation you've given.

What do you think of doffla

You're wrong on me, but more than happy to address anything.

Also why reasons for the other 3 - Kagu, Hime and Sallul? Haven't seen much from Sallu especially since I entered the thread.
Kag seemed to be pretty focused on flower/ekko/ratchet and dismissive of everything going on, in her mind, by resolving one of these 3 it gives better read on everyone else, not sure i am fan of that mind of thinking to dismiss everything else, feels lazy. Also, not sure why she would read everything in the game but skip around 20 pages in between?

Hime, man, weren't you around when I made my case on hime?

Sallu, he town read me and nana and he only read around 20 pages, when i asked him what did i do early on to warrant a townie read early on he ignored, then i pressured him again later in the game and he said it was just a gut read and want to trust me, but what i find odd is before that he provided a read list of his 'town read' and left me and nana out of it and then shortly after stated i am town read cause of gut read, same for nana, but left it out of his read list. I found that odd.

Yet you've named Gram in your list of candidates?
You are correct, but as I am catching up, I am interested in probably going for one of those big fishes lynches if people are down. Gramm or Dohawk can be dealt with later, if people are not interested then we can pick a player out of Gram/Hime/Kag/Sallu.

I can iso him but I don't actively scum read him as I do with other slots
who do you think is scum who is deep among the fishes here?

If people are not interested in this approach I don't mind going back and place a vote on one of the scum reads. Although personally I prefer gramm over dofa lynch if that's the case.

Last game Usopp literally made like 100 lines long post regarding his reads AFTER lynch on him has been locked. You know, legacy for town. And he was scum. He literally made this for shets and giggles. There's nothing he would or wouldn't do as scum.

who do you think is scum who is deep among the fishes here?

If people are not interested in this approach I don't mind going back and place a vote on one of the scum reads. Although personally I prefer gramm over dofa lynch if that's the case.
Ekko....

And then I'm unconvinced by the flower/tpein/doc circle

I think at least one of them is scum

Last game Usopp literally made like 100 lines long post regarding his reads AFTER lynch on him has been locked. You know, legacy for town. And he was scum. He literally made this for shets and giggles. There's nothing he would or wouldn't do as scum.
Sure, there is a world where you are correct, but based on my gut feeling and what I saw. I already made up my mind on Ekko slot. There is two ways to this. You picked one, and I picked another. If i am wrong I'll acknowledge that I am off.

Sure, there is a world where you are correct, but based on my gut feeling and what I saw. I already made up my mind on Ekko slot. There is two ways to this. You picked one, and I picked another. If i am wrong I'll acknowledge that I am off.
Honestly, imo there's no reason to not at least lean scum on him rn. Let alone put his as town. Unless you have some TMI. Guts won't convince me.

Honestly, imo there's no reason to not at least lean scum on him rn. Let alone put his as town. Unless you have some TMI. Guts won't convince me.
I don't have TMI, his back and forth with ratchet all game looked like TvT for me. Both these individuals tunneled themselves to oblivion. I am not here to convince you at all, you can make your own conclusions at the end of the day, I made my peace on his slot and if i am wrong i am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.