A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he did? uhhhh idk man, it feels like ekko is just being ekko and plundering because he and ratchet been tunneling each other for the entirety of the game if that's the case.
He did. He also said he thinks Ratchet is the one who put PR on him. PR that I bet is bs to begin with. All he's been doing so far was pushing Ratchet and Flower. Like, what really makes him town to you?

Vote Lynch Ekkologix

He did. He also said he thinks Ratchet is the one who put PR on him. PR that I bet is bs to begin with. All he's been doing so far was pushing Ratchet and Flower. Like, what really makes him town to you?

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
It's mostly vibe feel etc. Seeing ekko do these type of stuff is not out of the norm, he done it before as townie, I see it as similar light to flower. Her play is scummy as fuck but she is probably townie, I see ekko in similar light. The entire ratchet vs ekko back and forth felt TvT for me. If people want ekko yeeted even tho it makes no sense for scum ekko to defend ultra like that. Especially if they are team mates, why would he do that?

It's mostly vibe feel etc. Seeing ekko do these type of stuff is not out of the norm, he done it before as townie, I see it as similar light to flower. Her play is scummy as fuck but she is probably townie, I see ekko in similar light. The entire ratchet vs ekko back and forth felt TvT for me. If people want ekko yeeted even tho it makes no sense for scum ekko to defend ultra like that. Especially if they are team mates, why would he do that?
Why would he protect Ultra as town though? That makes even less sense.

It makes no sense for scum to defend their teammate? What are you saying

Status
Not open for further replies.