A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Really not liking this narrative that Ekko and Drago are trying to push here with this
I'm not pushing a narrative. YTW didn't post Ratchet's flip, that made me wonder if he could be scum leading to my question about if scum who fake claim can be anti-claim killed. There's no point in pondering about it anymore anyway since YTW will post the flip later.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How would you know that Ekko? tell me
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

ding ding ding ding

i look up to u and sk as mafia players bc i think u both play really well (well maybe besides rn cuz u both r very wrong about me but meh)

im pretty sure at least some other players feel similarly so thats already more influential in general

besides, both of u r good at expressing reads and whatnot on players whereas im not so thats already bound to get more ppl to side with u
You see hime, the vibe of this post really makes me pause for a second. Now I am conflicted because this is emotional territory we are entering here.

You see, the one thing i can't ever stand is people using emotional manipulation and take advantage of my kindness. Spitting on it to get what they want later, is a thing I absolutely fucking despise. People can vote me to oblivion, people can kill me, people can insult me, but to play emotional manipulation on me and spit on my kindness is something I won't look at very fondly. I am not sure if you are capable of such thing but if you do and you turn out to be mafia, then I will treat you completely differently in all games moving forward.

Because that's what this post feels like..... I feel the genuinity of it, but is that alone enough? I need to sleep on it, worst comes to worse I just and vote either Gramm or Ultra and keep a close eye on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.